Thursday, January 17, 2013

Penguin Chats: Holla Beautiful Creatures fans!

HELLO, DEAR READERS OF MY BLOG, READERS OF YA, AND THOSE WHO STUMBLED UPON THIS WEBSITE BY PURE ACCIDENT.

(let's face, nobody would come here on PURPOSE)

I have some tres exciting news for you! Penguin, UK publisher of some of the Best Writers in the Universe (including John Green and Sarah freakin' Dessen), have created Penguin Chats, a 30 minute Q&A session in which you can chat to a Penguin author. ISN'T THAT THE COOLEST THING EVER?? The Q&A will be held on Twitter, and hosted by @PenguinUKBooks.

You will never guess who the first Penguin Chat is with though...only Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl of BEAUTIFUL CREATURES fame! With the release of the movie of the same name so close (February 14th, yo), this is a fantastic opportunity to grill Kami and Margie about everything BEAUTIFUL CREATURES-related! The chat takes place on Sunday, 27th January at 8pm GMT. You can follow it on the official hashtag #PenguinChats and also on the authors' Twitter (Kami Garcia - @kamigarcia and Margaret Stohl - @mstohl).

If you haven't had the chance to start the BEAUTIFUL CREATURES series yet, I'd urge you to pick them up before the chat because it's going to be AWESOME. Don't worry if it's not your thing though, I hear there's a whole line-up of amazing authors for #penguinchats!

You can find more info on the Penguin Blog.

And because I'm an official blog partner, you can check back here for some *exciting* Beautiful Creatures goodies at the weekend!

BE THERE OR BE SQUAREEEE.


♥Iffath

3 comments:

  1. THAT PICTURE!!! ETHAN AND LENA!! EEPP!!!
    Sorry for the fangirl moment there, Iffath. I just had to hyperventilate... I'm okay now, though! I really can't wait for these chats! They're going to be amazing! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see a nice blog like this one nowadays.
    My web site ... Poker

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! I really enjoyed the movie when I went to see it. Sorry I missed this! Great website, BTW!

    ReplyDelete

Show your love for this post. G'waaaaaaaan you know you want to.

Next Post Previous Post Home