Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Class of 2012: Popularity Contest



It's day two! This was a *very* fun one to write...

Class Clown
   
Adrian Ivashkov from THE GOLDEN LILY or August Waters from THE FAULT IN OUR STARS. *giggles*

Most Likely to Become a Rock Star
Bev from THE DISENCHANTMENTS. I mean, she's practically already there!

Most Likely to Start a Riot
Tris from INSURGENT. Is there even a competition? Tris is a badass chick and she just rocks. Also, I'm pretty sure she's already started like, ten.



Biggest Flirt
   
MY LIFE NEXT DOOR'S Jase. And Roar from UNDER THE NEVER SKY! He's not called Roar for no reason, y'know. *raises eyebrow*

“Roar leaned across the table and smiled at her seductively, his dark hair falling into his eyes. 'When you say everything happens in the Realms, do you mean everything?' 

Aria laughed nervously.'Yes. Especially that. There are no risks in the Realms.' 

Roar's smile widened. 'You simply think it and it happens? And it 
actually feels real?' 

'Why are we talking about this?' 

'I need a Smarteye,' he said.” 


Fashion King and/or Queen
oh oh oh, Ted from THE LOOK! Everything about her screams style.

Girl You'd Most Want For Your BFF
Hazel Grace from THE FAULT IN OUR STARS. I love her I love her I love her.

Boy You Wish You'd Dated in High School
Um, all of them.
AUGUSTUS WATERS PLEASE AND THANK YOU HE IS ALL KINDS OF LOVELY AND YEAH.

Honourable mentions for (not gonna lie) ALL OF THE OTHER BOYS.

Most Likely to Become President
Probz Gansey from THE RAVEN BOYS. THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT HIM. (you have to read it).

Villian You Love to Hate
Warner from DESTROY ME. *siiiiiighs* (one of the most infuriating love-hate relationships I've ever had)

Favourite Parental Figure
I looooove Kami's dad UNSPOKEN.

“Is this true, Kami? Are you going out on a date?” Dad asked tragically. “Wearing that? Wouldn’t you fancy a shapeless cardigan instead? You rock a shapeless cardigan, honey.” 

Fabulous.

Coolest Nerd
August Waters. basically he's the boy of my dreams and your dreams (you just don't know it yet) and osdkjhgfghkgvsrisldyae;ozsgbku

I'm such a cheat.

♥Iffath

11 comments:

  1. I need to read UNSPOKEN! At least one other blog posted that same quote today, and it totally made me laugh. I love witty parents. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, Warner from Destroy Me. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, ROAR! I loved him and I can't believe I didn't think of him for the Flirt category! And yes, Kami's dad is the best.

    WARNER is a great choice! I love him more than I hate him though, and I didn't actually read anything with him in it this year, so I couldn't include him. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously love Warner, and, like Krispy, I love him way more than I hate him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roar--yes. YES. Love him! And I hadn't heard of THE LOOK--sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the choices! And I too picked Gansey for President. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome, awesome choices! I chose Bev as my rock star too, and I agree with Jaime: I really need to read UNSPOKEN. I've seen it all over this blogfest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I kind of get the hint that you may have liked Augustus a little bit. Not completely certain though... ;)

    Great picks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh, I like Gansey for President! :-) I haven't read the Shatter-Destroy Me books but I love a good villain so maybe I should add them to my extensive TBR list. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I almost picked Tris for my most likely to start a riot. I hope she and Miranda (my pick) never, ever meet, because then we're all in HUGE TROUBLE.

    ReplyDelete

Show your love for this post. G'waaaaaaaan you know you want to.

Next Post Previous Post Home