Friday, September 07, 2012

currently

HEY

I haven't posted in a while (and may not be posting anything apart from a few reviews for a while...hopefully more information soon) and I just saw this and thought I'd steal it from Kate Hart (who stole it from Amy Lukavics who stole it from another person). haha.

l o v i n g
the hardcover of HOLD STILL by Nina Lacour that arrived at my house yesterday. I don't even wanna talk about it because everything about this book makes my heart hurt. I've wanted my own copy since I first heard about it back in 2009, before it released in the US, and now I do. you don't understand how this makes me feel.

r e a d i n g
articles about romance for young adults and love stories for extended project. RAGE WITHIN by Jeyn Roberts.

w a t c h i n g
this week's Britain & Ireland's Next Top Model. scary dolls.

t h i n k i n g  a b o u t
what I should eat when I break my fast later on // why one of the freshly-coated-in-cocoa-blush paint today in this room doesn't smell NICE like it did a few days ago // if there's any bagels left // how the maine are playing in Manchester on the 21st and I'm not going WHAT IS MY LIFE UGH I HATE EVERYTHING LE CRYYYY

a n t i c i p a t i n g
school. I've only been back two days, and technically only had six different subjects. everything about it makes me nervous. // my 16th birthday. it's in three months today, but still.

w i s h i n g
for snow. i know it's september, but hey, it rained in summer, right? loads. snow will inspire me.

m a k i n g  m e  h a p p y
this.

did it? link in the comments if you like.

♥Iffath

3 comments:

  1. "coated-in-cocoa" is really hard to say. I've never heard of Rage Within, will have to check it out! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Hold Still out of the library yesterday - I can't wait to read it! :) And how are you finding Rage Within? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want snow so badly! I just want to fast forward to early December. It's my favourite time of year. But then I'd miss Halloween... ;) And Hold Still looks amazing! I've heard really good things about it. How's Rage Within? I might start reading it soon, because I have to read Post-Apocalyptic stuff for h/w.

    ReplyDelete

Show your love for this post. G'waaaaaaaan you know you want to.

Next Post Previous Post Home