Sunday, August 05, 2012

Letterbox Love #6



Letterbox Love is hosted by Lynsey from Narratively Speaking.

Review
• Debutantes by Cora Harrison (My Kinda Book)
A finished copy! SO PRETTY ASDFGHJKL;LGFHJ. My review went up this week!
• Foretold by Jana Oliver (My Kinda Book)
I really enjoyed the first in the Demon Trappers series, Forsaken, and never got around to reading books three and four because I was on holiday, but now that I have a copy of Foretold, which is the last in the series, I can read them all back to back! Woo!
• Soul Fire by Kate Harrison (Indigo)
I already really enjoyed the first book in this series, Soul Beach, and am excited to read this :)
• Endlessly by Kiersten White (HarperCollins)
So excited for this!!!! I adored Paranormalcy and Supernaturally!
• The Blessed by Tonya Hurley (Hachette)
Not a huge fan of the UK cover (it looks so PARANORMAL-y, ugh), but omgthisbookcan'twait.

• The Forsaken by Lisa M. Stasse (Hachette)
Not a huge fan of this UK cover either, because the US one is AH-MAZING. Like, totally gorgeous. But loving the Katniss-vibe it has going on.
~
So basically, I am excited for everything I received.

I feel so LAZY this week but I've been reviewing like mad for books that don't come out for ages and I'm currently catching up with June/July releases that I haven't read yet because I've finished all the August stuff. IT FEELS SO GOOD KNOWING I'VE ACTUALLY ACCOMPLISHED SOMETHING. 

I posted a July wrap-up post (a first) yesterday, and will hopefully be doing one at the end of every month. You can see here.

♥Iffath

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Iffath, you got FORETOLD!!! AHHHHH!!! So jealous, I absolutely adore that series and can't wait for this newest book because it's more focused on Beck. I love Beck:) Can't wait to see what you think of that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I read Debutantes this week too - I quite liked it.
    I agree too that The Forsaken US cover is much nicer than the UK one. Apparently the US cover was designed by the same person that designed The Chemical Garden Trilogy by Lauren DeStefano :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, I hate the US cover for The Forsaken -- I much prefer the UK cover. Also YAY ENDLESSLY. hope you enjoy it, Iffath!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Blessed cover is pretty! This is my first time to see Soul Fire, read the blurb and loved it. Great haul! Thanks for sharing and happy reading. New follower here. :D

    Dannielle/ The Unseelie Nerd

    http://www.bookwhales.blogspot.com/2012/08/goddess-offerings-2-stacking-shelves-in.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Blessed looks so good! So lucky for all of these books. And Endlessly looks really great, too. Enjoy all these wonderful books, Iffath!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, pretty covers! I adore the cover and sound of Debutantes by Cora Harrison. It just looks like my kinda book too. LOL.

    Enjoy the other books!

    ReplyDelete

Show your love for this post. G'waaaaaaaan you know you want to.

Next Post Previous Post Home