Saturday, August 04, 2012

July Wrap-Up



I read 17 books in July. I counted the number of books I read in previous months, and so far this year, the maximum amount of books I've read in a month is 17 (January, March, June & July). I think it's weird how I've read 17 in four months. Yeaaaaaaaah.

  

Anyway, this is what I read last month! (the number in brackets is my GoodReads rating)
104) Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini (5) (reread) REVIEW
105) Dreamless by Josephine Angelini (5)
106) From What I Remember by Stacy Kramer & Valerie Thomas (4) REVIEW
107) Devilish by Maureen Johnson (3) REVIEW
108) Shattered Dreams by Ellie James 
(1) REVIEW
109) Hourglass by Myra McEntire (4) (reread)
110) Timepiece by Myra McEntire (4)
111) The Stone Girl by Alyssa B Sheinmel (3)
112) That Summer by Sarah Dessen 
(5) (reread)
113) Debutantes by Cora Harrison (4) REVIEW
114) How To Save A Life by Sara Zarr (5)
115) Speechless by Hannah Harrington (4)
116) Confessions of An Angry Girl by Louise Rozett (3)
117) Dark Eyes by William Richter 
(5) REVIEW
118) Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan (5)
119) Burn for Burn by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian (4)
120) Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire (1)


I am currently on my 123rd read of the year :)

  

Statistics
3 of them were rereads (Starcrossed, Hourglass, That Summer)
2 of them were sequels (Dreamless, Timepiece)
1 was a did-not-finish (Beautiful Disaster)
2 of them were 2012 debuts (Shattered Dreams, Dark Eyes)
14 of them were published in 2012
2 of them were written by British authors
15 of them were review books
9 of them were eBooks
+ Top 3 favourites: Dark Eyes, Unspoken, How to Save a Life
+ Least favourite: Beautiful Disaster
+ Most anticipated: Burn for Burn
+ Reviews posted: 9
+ Total posts: 16

August to-be-read pile
+ The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
+ Paranormalcy by Kiersten White (to re-read)
+ Supernaturally by Kiersten White (to re-read)
+ Endlessly by Kiersten White
+ Blood Red Road by Moira Young (to re-read)
+ Rebel Heart by Moira Young
+ The Terrible Thing That Happened to Barnaby Brocket
+ Now Is Good by Jenny Downham (to re-read)
+ Quarantine: The Loners by Lex Thomas

So that was my first monthly wrap-up post! Do you guys have any ideas about what other topics I could use for the 'statistics' bit? Or is there anything you would like to see? Should I do this again next month? Is it BORING? Email/tweet/comment!

♥Iffath

1 comment:

  1. I read twenty-six books this monthhhh. OH YEAH. It's easy to just read when your computer dies on you. :P And I'm eleven books ahead of my reading goal, yay!

    also I really like this wrap up thing. And I like the statistics, but um, I'm sort of a dork like that. O___O anyways you should do it next month!

    ReplyDelete

Show your love for this post. G'waaaaaaaan you know you want to.

Next Post Previous Post Home