Sunday, July 29, 2012

Letterbox Love #5


Letterbox Love is hosted by Lynsey from Narratively Speaking.

Review (eGalleys via NetGalley)
• Speechless by Hannah Harrington (HarlequinTEEN)
Read and loved.
• Confessions of an Angry Girl by Louise Rozett (HarlequinTEEN
V. fun read.
• Endlessly by Kiersten White (HarperCollins UK)
Ahhhhhhh. Need to reread Paranormalcy and Supernaturally so I can start this!
• Two and Twenty Dark Tales by Various, edited by Georgia McBride and Michelle Zink (Month9Books)
This looks interesting. And dark. <3
• Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire (Simon & Schuster US)
I started this last night and don't even ask I don't even know what I was thinking

Won/Other
• Something Like Normal by Trish Doller (Lori at Pure Imagination)
So Lori had a summer giveaway (I think it was a blog hop) on her blog and I entered and happened to win a June/July release of my choice and though I was torn over a few amazing-looking books, I went with Something Like Normal because a) Lori herself loved it, b) Carla LOVED this book and c) Trish Doller is all kinds of lovely and her tumblr is just asdfghjklkchh.SO EXCITED TO READ IT AHHHH

~

I've actually had posts up this week so y'all better have read them.

Lol jk. Kinda. No, really. But I will love you if you do :3

♥Iffath

2 comments:

  1. Something Like Normal looks so good! No wonder you chose it! I've heard amazing things about Beautiful Disaster.<3 hope you enjoy these awesome books, Iffath!

    Btw, the sign you have on the side of your blog is so cute. I saw it in a shop today. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speechless sounds good (lol, the irony ;)) and so does Something Like Normal. Happy readig! :)

    ReplyDelete

Show your love for this post. G'waaaaaaaan you know you want to.

Next Post Previous Post Home