Sunday, July 22, 2012

Letterbox Love #4



Letterbox Love is hosted by Lynsey from Narratively Speaking.

Review
• Debutantes by Cora Harrison (Pan Macmillan)
I've already read this. Such a gorgeous proof and such a gorgeous story.

• Rebel Heart by Moira Young (Scholastic) x 2
Excited for this!
• Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone (Random House)
Also excited for this!
• The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater (Scholastic)
Um, do I need to say anything?!
• The Terrible Things That Happened to Barnaby Brocket by John Boyne (Scholastic)
So pretty.
• Now Is Good (Before I Die) by Jenny Dowham (Random House)
OMG LIKE IT'S NEARLY HERE
• Witch Crag by Kate Cann (Scholastic)
• The Feathered Man by Jeremy de Quidt (Random House)
• Ocean of Secrets by Aimee Friedman (Chicken House)
I believe this came out a billion years ago in the US, as Sea of Change?
• Dark Eyes by William Richter (Chicken House)
This looks KICKASS.

Won/Other
• 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson (Signed,  from Caroline at Big Book Little Book)
I just want to say a huge thank you to Caroline for this. Caroline, you totally made me entire year. THANK YOU SO MUCH. *is forever in your debt* MJ HAS ACTUALLY TOUCHED THIS LIKE AFGHJKKGFDFUHBKFVJSOPDL;M BP
• Cathy's Book by Cathy Briggs (ReadItSwapIt)
For le Extended Project.


~

This is for the last three weeks because I'm lazy and whatever.

Blogger keeps eating my posts and because it currently Ramadan (wooooo), I'm not able to get to the computer and fix things or even realise that there are posts missing. But yeah, hopefully things will post and you'll see reviews because I am GETTING BACK ON TRACK. Finally. After like, forever.

If you need me (probz not), tweet @deariffath. I will make a post about new Twitter/email soon. Promise.


Also, I feel terrible because I haven't commented on blogs and visited and stuff. I will do tomorrow, promise :(

♥Iffath

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Some amazing books this week Iffath! Debutantes is such a pretty proof copy, The Terrible Things That Happened to Barnaby Brocket looks adorable, your so lucky to have The Raven Boys! I hope you enjoy all your books this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to read any of these books. What a great haul this week! Man do I need to get my butt in gear and start reading these!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Debutantes looks awesome, the proof is SO PRETTY. And I seriously need to get a copy of Now is Good/Before I Die, because I think everyone on the planet has read this book but me. Awesome mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm reading Debutantes at the moment and enjoying it. And yay for Rebel Heart, it's brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Show your love for this post. G'waaaaaaaan you know you want to.

Next Post Previous Post Home