Sunday, July 01, 2012

Letterbox Love #3


Letterbox Love is hosted by Lynsey from Narratively Speaking.

Review
• Torn by David Massey (Chicken House)
This one was wrapped too nicely to be opened. I know, I'm a freak. You can see the cover on the postcard! :P


Won/Other
• Amy & Roger's Epic Detour and Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson (Won from Books of Amber)
I really loved Amy & Roger's Epic Detour and I was so happy when I won the UK edition and also the UK edition of Morgan Matson's second book, Second Chance Summer which I've heard so much about! I haven't seen either of these in Real Life and they are so totally gorgeous. Thank you to Amber and Simon & Schuster!

• The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater Sampler & "Love Maggie" keyring (Scholastic)
I love when publishers randomly send you fabulous things like this. OMG. And it's signed! Ahhhh. 
• Scholastic Picture Book Calendar (Scholastic)
I get these like, every two months from Scholastic and they are seriously the most adorable things ever. This one is for July/August and zomg I'm in love.
• Swag! (Cheezyfeet Books)
Cool swag from Bella! I lent Bella a few books when I saw her at an event and she sent me them back with some swag because she is awesome.

~

OMG JULY. 

I didn't really review much in June, but I've read a lot, so I'm thinking tomorrow or over the next week I might do one of those posts where I talk about what I've read and my favourite/least favourite read of the month. if I, 'yknow, can be bothered. *winky face*




Oh, and I forgot to mention these FABULOUS sweets that Rosi @ HarperCollins sent last week because I helped in the Insurgent Faction thingy. <3

♥Iffath

12 comments:

  1. I didn't want to get the UK edition because I wasn't sure about the cover, but you're right, they DO look lovely in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul, Iffath! If I got that Torn package, I wouldn't want to open it either, it's far too neat and pretty :') The Morgan Matson books look like fab summer reads - definitely checking them out soon! And I'm so jealous of all the swag you got - too cute!

    Happy reading, Iffath <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah, I love Morgan Matson's books! And I felt the same way about Torn, for a while anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous about Second Chance Summer! I'll need to buy it next time I see it :D Awesome mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I love the sweets, so cool! And Amy & Roger and Second Chance Summer looks so pretty next to each other! Also can't wait for The Raven Boys, it looks fantastic. Happy reading :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Morgan Matson books look good! Seems like you got some good stuff in the post. :) I got the sweets too, seriously yummy :D

    Amber
    The Mile Long Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw, you had a nice mailbox this week! love all the goodies you got, and I hope you enjoy the books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab mailbox - the sweets were / are lovely. I'm really intrigued by Torn :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha! I can't believe you haven't opened one already but your right the package IS pretty! I love our UK Morgan Matson covers they are super fun and funky! I may have already eaten all of my sweets...*whistles and walks away*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh I want to read The Raven Boys sampler!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Torn package is so cute and pretty! The Raven boy book and keyring look amazing, too.

    Happy reading [and NOM, those sweets!]. (:

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great books! I'm super excited for The Raven Boys. I love Maggie Stiefvater!

    ReplyDelete

Show your love for this post. G'waaaaaaaan you know you want to.

Next Post Previous Post Home