• My Family and Other Freaks by Caroline Midgley (Quercus)
Dunno if this is my thing, but thank you to Quercus!
• How To Save a Life by Sara Zarr (Usborne)
I've been dying to read this one. Thank you to the fabulous Amy for this one!
• Uncommon Criminals by Kiera Cass (Orchard)
Also dying to read this! I just finished rereading Heist Society so looking forward to getting stuck into this :)
• From What I Remember by Stacy Kramer & Val Thomas (Disney*Hyperion via Netgalley)
I've been hearing loads of good things about this!
• Quarantine: The Loners by Lex Thomas (EgmontUSA via Netgalley)
This is the part where I apologise for lying and telling you all I'd have actual posts up during the week. But, to be honest, it's not really my fault. This time, it's not because I've been lazy, but because I've had no internet connection because our house is being plastered or whatever and also, when I *have* had internet, I've been researching for my Extended Project. Seriously though, my whole schedule has been messed up :/