Sunday, June 24, 2012

Letterbox Love #2



Letterbox Love is hosted by Lynsey from Narratively Speaking.

Review
• My Family and Other Freaks by Caroline Midgley (Quercus)
Dunno if this is my thing, but thank you to Quercus!
• How To Save a Life by Sara Zarr (Usborne)
I've been dying to read this one. Thank you to the fabulous Amy for this one!
• Uncommon Criminals by Kiera Cass (Orchard)
Also dying to read this! I just finished rereading Heist Society so looking forward to getting stuck into this :) 
• From What I Remember by Stacy Kramer & Val Thomas (Disney*Hyperion via Netgalley)
I've been hearing loads of good things about this!
• Quarantine: The Loners by Lex Thomas (EgmontUSA via Netgalley)

~

This is the part where I apologise for lying and telling you all I'd have actual posts up during the week. But, to be honest, it's not really my fault. This time, it's not because I've been lazy, but because I've had no internet connection because our house is being plastered or whatever and also, when I *have* had internet, I've been researching for my Extended Project. Seriously though, my whole schedule has been messed up :/

KISSES.

♥Iffath

5 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to reading How to Save a Life - it should be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, enjoy How To Save A Life! I loved it so much. And very excited to see what you think of From What I Remember! It sounds like the hangover for YA, which I LOVED, just haven't picked it up yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jealous about How To Save a Life! It looks really good :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard good things about From What I Remember as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I prefer the Gallagher Girls series to the Heist Society series, but I would still love to read Uncommon Criminals. Books by Ally Carter always turn out to be fun and very worthy of reading.

    How To Save a Life sounds like a brilliant read, lucky!

    Enjoy these awesome books, Iffath. (:

    ReplyDelete

Show your love for this post. G'waaaaaaaan you know you want to.

Next Post Previous Post Home