Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #45


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine


Lovely, Dark and Deep by Amy McNamara
Publisher: Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing (US)
Release Date: November 13th, 2012 (US)

About a high-school senior, who, in the aftermath of a car accident that kills her boyfriend and throws her carefully planned future into complete upheaval, retreats to the deep woods of Maine to live with the artist father she barely knows and meets a boy who threatens to pull her from her safe, hard-won exile.

--Goodreads summary

Gorgeous cover and gorgeous concept. Tragic car accident, artist father and MAINE? yes, please.


♥Iffath

5 comments:

  1. Wow this review is just stunning :o ! I don't read a lot of contemporary novels but this one looks interesting !

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, this one sounds really, really good! I love the cover and the title. Must. Add. It. To. Read. List!

    my WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. girllll, that cover is freaking gorgeous. love the premise too. nice pick missy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that cover, it's so pretty! I'm going to add this to my TBR list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to the marry that cover. Never heard of this before, but it sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Show your love for this post. G'waaaaaaaan you know you want to.

Next Post Previous Post Home