Sunday, April 01, 2012

In My Mailbox #72



In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie :)

Bought
• Kiss Date Love Hate by Melissa Marr (HarperCollins)
Very excited for this one. Luisa Plaja LOVE

click to embiggen
Won/Other
• Sample pack and sample business cards (Moo.com)
I think moo.com is awesomeness, and I got an email from them with a free shipping code so I ordered a sample pack of their stuff and ten free business cards. I had a play on the website with my friend and we came up with these:




I LOVE THEM SO MUCH. Now I just need money to buy a proper pack. I am so cool. (aren't they fabulous?!). You can see close-ups here and here.

~

Remember when I didn't post for a week? Yeah, oops. Especially when there was like, a billion books released on March 29th! Sorry to everyone I owe reviews to :(

But YAY, it's Easter holidays now! So I shall be catching up! Hopefully! Probably not! (I think I say this same thing every holiday and every holiday I never do ANYTHING).

What did you guys get this week?

♥Iffath

10 comments:

  1. Aww those Moo cards are adorable! I really want some - but I need money for them too :S Happy reading, Iffath - I hope you catch up! I have some catching up to do too ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I love those buisness cards! They're so cute. Nice IMM :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I love the business cards! Also Kiss Date Love Hate is adorable! Enjoy your books :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are amazing! I love the Katniss and Peeta one.<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those business cards are cute...Might think about getting some of my own. Have fun catching up with all your reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those cards are wicked!!!! May have to get some of those myself :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heard good things about Kiss Date Love Hate...looking forward to your review

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely LOVE those cards! I may have just gone to the website and made my own... ;) haha, thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww I love your button for IMM! It's so gosh darn adorable! Looks like you had a great week! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Iffath, I think your cards are moolicious. I'm sure the books are nice too but your cards take the cake. :)

    ReplyDelete

Show your love for this post. G'waaaaaaaan you know you want to.

Next Post Previous Post Home