Sunday, March 25, 2012

In My Mailbox #71


In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie :)

For review
• Faery Tales and Nightmares by Melissa Marr (HarperCollins)
This looks totally awesome.
• Fateful by Claudia Gray (HarperCollins)
I've seen mixed reviews for this one, but I loooooooove anything Titanic (or *cough* anything Leo-related *cough*) so yay!
• Partials by Dan Wells (HarperCollins)
• The Fame Game by Lauren Conrad (HarperCollins)
I haven't read Lauren Conrad's other series yet, but this is spin-off and it sounds like something I'd enjoy.
• Department 19: The Rising by Will Hill (HarperCollins)
• Surrender by Lee Nichols (Bloombsury)
• Jasmine Skies by Sita Brahmachari x2 (MyKindaBook/Pan Macmillan)
I've been wanting to read this for ages, and then two copies show up at once! May give away one...

~

I went to see The Hunger Games on Friday. I won't post my thoughts here because I think I might my a separate post of excitement :)

Didn't post much this week, because I was busy with school. And I'm *still* trying to catch up with things. Me + organisation = fail.

What did you guys get this week?

♥Iffath

10 comments:

  1. I LOVEDLOVEDLOVED Partials! Hope you enjoy it too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, The Fame Games sounds great. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Got some HarperCollins love! I haven't read Partials yet but it sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set! I'm really curious about Surrender. I hope you love your books.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. NICE IMM this week :D I so wanna read Partials as soon as possible!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to read Partials. The cover is intense and I like the summary. My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh! Looks like you got some yummy books this week!
    Thanks for sharing!
    http://paulettespapers.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Partials looks GREAT! Hope you enjoy!!

    Our Imm!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Or you could just give your spare copy of Jasmine Skies to me...? *flutters eyelashes* ;) Awesome mailbox! Partials looks great and I must read Department 19!

    ReplyDelete
  10. partials was just fantastic. I think you'll really like it Iffath. Happy reading love ;)

    ReplyDelete

Show your love for this post. G'waaaaaaaan you know you want to.

Next Post Previous Post Home