Sunday, March 18, 2012

In My Mailbox #70


In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie :)

For review
• The Intern by Dillon Khan (Razorbill UK)
Music. Ooh.
• Witchstruck by Victoria Lamb (Random House)
Not sure if this one is my thing, but I shall give it ago!
• The Last Echo by Kimberly Derting (Headline)
OMG OMG OMG YAYNESS.
• Fever by Dee Shulman (Razorbill UK)
Time-travel romance, WOO. 
• A Million Suns by Beth Revis (Razorbill UK)
A sequel! I loooved Across the Universe, can't wait to start this! Though I'm not loving that cover...
• Apocalypse Moon by MG Harris (Scholastic)
I haven't read book 3 or 4 in this series, so don't think I'll be able to get to this for a while...
• Heart-Shaped Bruise by Tanya Byrne (Headline)
I am so excited for this one so SO excited. I follow Tanya on Twitter (@TanyaByrne) and she is LOVELY. Huuuuge than you to Sam for this!

Gift/Won/Other
• This Is Not Forgiveness by Celia Rees (Cicely @ Cicely Loves Books)
Cicely is the awesomest person and she sent me This Is Not Forgiveness which I've been wanting for ages! AND LOOK AT ALL THE PRETTY SWAG. I love her.
• Hunger Games goodies (poster, pin and bookmark) (Scholastic)
Scholastic are freakin' awesome, man. I have two pins now and I am wearing them everywhere. EVERYWHERE. <3<3

~

I was going to do a fortnightly IMM, but I couldn't wait until then. *gets back into routine* Mega thank you to everybody who sent me books this week!


So much awesomeness this week! AND GUESS WHAT HAPPENS IN LIKE, FOUR AND A HALF DAYS??!!! Ahem. What did you guys get this week?

♥Iffath

5 comments:

  1. Yay! I;m glad you liked your stuff! And the THG swag is awesome. I love Scholastic. And I just started The Last Echo and it's so good! I love those books :D Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome IMM this week dude!! SO HAPPY that we both got Heart-shaped Bruise :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, those The Hunger Game goodies! The pin! You're so lucky, And enjoy all of those amazing books.(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really don't like the cover of A Million Suns either. So excited to read Heart-Shaped Bruise - it looks brilliant. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Witchstruck looks amazing (I actually came across your blog when I google searched that book)! Hope you give it a try, I'd love to see reviews of it. Since I live in the US, I'll have to wait to order it online.

    ReplyDelete

Show your love for this post. G'waaaaaaaan you know you want to.

Next Post Previous Post Home