Friday, December 30, 2011

Faves of TwentyEleven: The Covers



Day Five: The Covers!


Today, I should really be picking covers from books I've read this year, but I'm cheating a little bit by choosing covers from all the books released this year, even if I haven't read it.

(For the record, I've read two in the top ten, haha, the others are on my wishlist though! And not just for their covers! From the honourable mentions list, I've read nine).

10) A Straight Line to My Heart
I love this cover because of it's simplicity.

9) Graffiti Moon
Most people prefer the US cover for this, but while I do think it's pretty, this one just seems to stand out more. And it's yellow <3

8) I'll be There by Holly Goldberg Sloan
This one makes me want to hug it tightly and sob my little heart out.

7) The 10 PM Question by Kate de Goldi
JUST LOOK AT THE BIRD DUDE LOOK

6) Fury by Shirley Marr
This is startling in the best way.

5) The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E Smith
The image is ADORABLE and I'm a sucker for covers with cool typography.

4) How to Save a Life
I love snow. Beautiful. 

3) The Survival Kit by Donna Freitas
Another one that's just beautiful

2) The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
I really appreciate when gorgeous photos like this get used on book covers, because I'm sure we can all say that this is a gorgeous photo. Love the writing too!

1) August by Bernard Beckett
Oh this is just my favourite cover in the history of covers and I need to get a copy of it as soon as possible just WOW.

Honourable mentions


The Scorpio Races | Imaginary Girls | Hourglass


Across the Universe | Entangled | Every You, Every Me


Angry Young Man | Warm Bodies | The Probability of Miracles

Also: The Future of Us by Jay Asher & Caroyln Mackler, Tempest by Julie Cross, The Day Before by Lisa Schroeder, The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa, and So Silver Bright by Lisa Mantchev

♥Iffath

1 comment:

Show your love for this post. G'waaaaaaaan you know you want to.

Next Post Previous Post Home