Sunday, October 16, 2011

In My Mailbox #68


In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie :)

 For review
• The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater (Scholastic) 
• The Vampire Stalker by Allison Van Diepen (Scholastic)
The finished copy of The Scorpio Races is beautiful. My review for that should be up soon. I'm really looking forward to reading The Vampire Stalker - I finally got around to read Van Diepen's The Oracle of Dating and its sequel, The Oracles Rebounds, on my Kindle over the summer and let me tell you that these books need way more recognition because they are fabulous.
• Footloose by Rudy Josephs (Bloomsbury)
Ooh, a film-to-book situation. Not sure if I'll enjoy this yet, so I'll be looking out for reviews.

Gift/Won/Other
Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
• A Gathering Light by Jennifer Donnelly
I sent these two to the awesome Raimy to get signed for me, as she was going to an event with Jennifer, and I got them back this week. Thanks so much Raimy! And look:

 


I know I've not posted anything this week, I've been really busy with school. Really need to post about that soon. Yeah. And the new look? It is coming. Soon. I promise. 

What did you guys get this week? 

♥Iffath

2 comments:

  1. Revolution has a pretty cover. I love anything with keys on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! you got them! I was getting worried :)
    I hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete

Show your love for this post. G'waaaaaaaan you know you want to.

Next Post Previous Post Home