Sunday, October 09, 2011

In My Mailbox #67



In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie :)

*click pictures to embiggen

 For review
• Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon (HarperCollin's Children's Books) 
• Angel Fire by LA Weatherly (Usborne)
Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan (MyKindaBook)
Eve by Anna Carey (HarperTeen US)
• Variant by Robison Wells (HarperTeen US - thanks Lucy for these two)

Gift/Won
• Midwinterblood by Marcus Sedgewick & signed bookplate



This is IMM for the last two weeks.

I have a $10 Amazon GC that I can't use. Is there anybody willing to buy a $10 GC for the Book Depository and we can swap? Email or tweet me if you're interested.

What did you guys get this week? 

♥Iffath

5 comments:

  1. Yay! You finally got angel fire! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Variant sounds so cool I've been told it was pretty good. Great haul this week!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another week and more amazing books! Have fun reading all of your new editions! :)

    Come visit my IMM!

    Amanda
    Hippies, Beauty, and Books. Oh My!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower. Wow, you got a lot of books this week. I mean some of those covers look really pretty. I got Eve as well, but as an E-Book. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Show your love for this post. G'waaaaaaaan you know you want to.

Next Post Previous Post Home