Sunday, September 25, 2011

In My Mailbox #66



In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie :)

*click pictures to embiggen

 For review
• Soul Beach by Kate Harrison (Signed, Indigo) 
• Dearly Departed by Lia Habel (ARC, Random House Children's Books)
• This Dark Endeavour by Kenneth Oppel (ARC, Random House Children's Books)
• This Dark Endeavour by Kenneth Oppel (Random House Children's Books)

Gift/Won
• Still Sucks To Be Me by Kimberly Pauley & temporary tattoos (Signed - thanks Kimberly!)
• Hunted by PC & Kristin Cast (Twitter giveaway - thanks Steffi @steffifaerie!)


This is IMM for the last two weeks! And, funny story, I've been waiting *ages* for Dearly Departed and This Dark Endeavour to arrive because I requested them especially, and I thought maybe RHCB forgot about me, but I got a package from somebody who lives down the street (about five doors down?) who have had it for ages. Yeah. THANKS GUYS. I CAME BACK TWO WEEKS AGO. *hugs* And then, nice surprise, I got a gorgeous finish hardback of This Dark Endeavour! I better get reading soon! I've got my TBR pile about eight books down. 

Coolest thing EVER: I got my Pottermore email Friday evening! *squee* My username is PotionEcho166! Leave your usernames in the comments so I can add you, and feel free to add me, but let me know your username so I know who you are!

What did you guys get this week? 

♥Iffath

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, my Pottermore name is ErisedRose46 :) Dearly Departed is AMAZING - sucks that you had to wait ages for it though! :( Congrats on winning those books too :) Happy reading Iffath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Bella. Dearly, Departed is bloody awesome! and my user name is DreamMidnight105, I think... ;p Great mailbox! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone seems to be on Pottermore but me! Fab books, Dearly Departed looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome IMM!!! I'm dying to read Dearly Departed myself!! ENJOY! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo Dearly Departed! Awesome! :D

    Check out my Mailbox this week here

    Amy @ Turn the Page

    ReplyDelete
  6. still waiting on my pottermore email :(

    ReplyDelete

Show your love for this post. G'waaaaaaaan you know you want to.

Next Post Previous Post Home