Sunday, September 11, 2011

In My Mailbox #65 or The One Where I Went Away for Two Months


In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie :)

*click pictures to embiggen


For review
• The Other Life by Susanne Winnecker (Usborne)
• Abandon by Meg Cabot (My Kinda Book)
• Abandon by Meg Cabot (Proof copy, Macmillan Children's Books)
• Marshmallow Skye by Cathy Cassidy (Puffin)
• Beautiful Days by Anna Godbersen (Razorbill UK/Penguin)
• Naked by Kevin Brooks (Penguin)
• The Demon Trappers: Forbidden by Jana Oliver (My Kinda Book)
• Deception by Lee Nichols (Bloomsbury)
• Betrayal by Lee Nichols (Bloomsbury)
• Lottie Biggs is NOT Tragic by Hayley Long (Macmillan Children's Books)
• Shimmer by Alyson Noel (Macmillan Children's Books)
• Everlasting by Alyson Noel (Macmillan Children's Books)
• Forever by Maggie Stiefvater (Scholastic)
• Eight Keys by Suzanne LaFleur (Penguin)
• Angel Fire by LA Weatherly (Sampler, Usborne)
• Dark Inside by Jeyn Roberts (My Kinda Book)
• Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly (Bloomsbury)
• Lia's Guide to Winning the Lottery by Keren David (Signed, Frances Lincoln)
• Life, Death & Gold Leather Trousers by Fiona Folden (Scholastic)
• Bleeding Hearts by Alyxandra Harvey (Bloomsbury)
• Velvet by Mary Hooper (Bloomsbury)
• Vampire Academy: Graphic Novel by Richelle Mead (Razorbill UK/Penguin)
• Bloodlines by Richelle Mead (Razorbill UK/Penguin)
• After Obsession by Carrie Jones & Steven E Wedel (Bloomsbury)
• Lottie Biggs is NOT Mad by Hayley Long (My Kinda Book)
• Lottie Biggs is NOT Desperate by Hayley Long (My Kinda Book)
• Lottie Biggs is NOT Tragic by Hayley Long (My Kinda Book)
• Dark Inside by Jeyn Roberts (Macmillan Children's Books)
• Shelter by Harlan Coben (Indigo) 

Gift/Won
• Haunting Violet by Alyxandra Harvey (Thanks Mina!)
• The Posion Diaries by Mary-Rose Wood (Signed - thanks Lynsey!)
• Misfit by Jon Skovron (Twitter giveaway - thanks Tina @ACKidsUK!)
• Firespell by Chloe Neill (Twitter giveaway - thanks @FierceFiction)

  
Bought
• Bright Young Things with Bonus Materials by Anna Godbersen (Kindle eBook)
Bright Young Things was free on Amazon! And with the recent release of the sequel, Beautiful Days, I'd suggest you buy it! LINK.
SQUEEE. You see this picture? You see where it says 'Painting With Words' ? THAT'S MY NEW BLOG NAME. Which means: ZOMG THERE'S MY QUOTE FROM MY ANGEL REVIEW!!!!!!!! Congrats to the other gorgeous bloggers who got their quotes in their too!
So. I came back from my holiday on Monday! Woo! The week has been pretty tough for me though, which is why I haven't written any posts and haven't really been on Twitter. It turns out that the two things I was most looking forward to when coming back were the things that ended up causing me the most pain. There'll probably a post about it soon. Well not about it, but about the effects of it. Lol. 

New blog layout and design will be sorted soon and other changes with content and such. PLUS a newer, more organised me who doesn't procrastinate all the time and spend hours on Tumblr (which puts me behind on reviews which puts me behind on schoolwork). Bleurgh.

What did you guys get this week? What have you all been up to in the summer holidays? HOW MUCH DID YOU MISS ME?

♥Iffath

13 comments:

  1. Wow that is a hell of a lot of books!! How long do you think it'll take for you to read them??

    Hope you had a great time away, but its lovely to see you blogging again :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got SO much awesome! :D Yay for your quote in the Angel Fire teaser! I saw Painting With Words and I wondered if that was you... ;) Can't wait for the whole book! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what an amazing pile of awesome! I am very jealous.
    I Loved Forever(In Fact I love any thing by Maggie Stiefvater).Happy reading. Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome mailbox!! I would list all the books that I want to read that you got but it would take me the rest of the day... Happy reading :)

    My IMM: http://bookhi.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. That must have been so much fun to open all your parcels :). Loads of great books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, TONS of books this week!! I've been meaning to read Abandon..

    And I can't believe Bright Young Things is free for Kindle! I have a kobo.. PLUS I just bought the actual book the other week.. lol

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy crap! That is a lot of books! You got some really good the last two months. I hope that you enjoy your new books.

    Kristina
    http://ladybugstorytime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow wee! LOTS of books but glad to see u back on the blog *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Christmas and birthday in the mail :D I love it. happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  10. Epic mailbox! I'm jealous lol :)

    Happy reading!


    Check out my Mailbox this week here

    Amy @ Turn the Page

    ReplyDelete
  11. I MISSED YOU A LOT IFFATH. *hugs* Wow that is a lot of books! I'm so freakin JEALOUS! Glad you're back anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry things haven't been great for you. I hope all these books can cheer you up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. welcome home! thats an impressive amount of books! I hope you enjoy them all when you finally get round to reading them! and I look forward to seeing the new blog layout and name and everything! :D

    ReplyDelete

Show your love for this post. G'waaaaaaaan you know you want to.

Next Post Previous Post Home