Sunday, July 10, 2011

Random Acts of Kindness: July

Book Soulmates



Hi guys! This is my RAK post for the month of July! RAK stands for Random Acts of Kindness and is hosted by Isalys and Vanessa at Book Soulmates. For more information, go here.

Last month I received the following:
• Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (eBook)
 Nevermore by Kelly Creagh (eBook)
 13 to Life by Shannon Delany (eBook)
 A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford (eBook)
 Falling Under by Gwen Hayes (eBook)
 Haven by Kristi Cook (eBook)
 Slice of Cherry by Dia Reeves (eBook)
 The DUFF by Kody Keplinger (eBook)

A huge thank you to Bella at Cheezyfeet Books and Cicely at Cic Loves Books! those two rock <3

Here's a link to my wishlist in case you'd like to RAK me something this month (probably not, LOL) and here's a list of the top fifteen books I want this month!


• We'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han
• Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma
• Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
• Shatter Me by Taherah Mafi
• Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer
• Trial by Fire by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
• Hourglass by Myra McEntire
• All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin
• Bad Taste in Boys by Carrie Harris
 I'll Be There by Holly Goldberg Sloan
Cooper Bartholomew is Dead by Rebecca James
 Haunting Violet by Alyxandra Harvey
 Texas Gothic by Rosemary Clement-Moore
• Riches by Megan Cole
• No Ordinary Love Song by Alison Prince

I now own a Kindle (sorry if I've told you like a million times now XD) so am now able to accept Kindle copies! YAY! At the moment those are best for me because I'm going away and then won't actually receive anything in the post until i come back in September, LOL.

Feel free to link your wishlists in the comments section ;)

You can find ways to contact me here.

♥Iffath

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your love for this post. G'waaaaaaaan you know you want to.

Next Post Previous Post Home