Sunday, July 10, 2011

In My Mailbox #64

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie :)

For review
• Sean Griswold's Head by Lindsey Leavitt (Scholastic)
• Everlasting by Alyson Noel (My Kinda Book)


 
Won
• Nyx in the House of Night Anthology by PC Cast (editor) and Various (signed - thanks Jana Oliver!)
• Boys Don't Cry by Malorie Blackman (signed - thanks L at RHCB!)

  
Bought
• Amazon 3G & Wi-fi Kindle

*cue immense fan-girl squeeing*

Sorry AGAIN for lack of activity on the blog. I've had loads going on, and you probably won't see much of me this coming week either, since I'm going away next Sunday (more about that soon!) so and am currently trying to prepare 35-ish posts for while I'm away. Yeah. It's a little busy. 

ZOMG YAY HAVE YOU SEEN MY MAILBOX THIS WEEK??!!! TOTALLY RAD. ESPECIALLY THAT LAST THING THAT CAME YESTERDAY AND OMG AHHHHHHH.

So yeah. If you want to send me some Kindle-friendly eBooks, I CAN NOW READ THEM so GO FOR IT! (LOL)

What did you guys get this week?

♥Iffath

17 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad you managed to get your Kindle at last. I am still in love with mine after 8 months.

    Great books too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAAAYYY KINDLE! And I really want Sean Griswold's Head! Looks so cute :D
    Happy reading! And happy kindly times! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sean Griswold's Head looks good. Congrats again on the Kindle, should be useful for your summer away?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sean Griswold's Head is such a sweet book so I hope you enjoy it. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’ve been contemplating buying a Kindle, but I’m still not convinced. I love holding a book in my hand. Everlasting was just released in my country last week, I hope you like it, I can’t wait to go and get it myself. Happy reading! (my IMM)

    Alisa @ the Novel Nook

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great haul! Awesome stuff... I can't wait to read Everlating; hurray for the Kindle :)
    Check out what's In My Mailbox

    Mia @ Gripped into Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to read Sean Griswold's Head. It sounds so good! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pleased you finally got your kindle! Hope you love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Boys Don't Cry is wonderful - it made me cry :)

    Happy reading!

    Amy @ Turn the Page

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your kindle... I've yet to make the jump... one day one day.. I tell myself ;)

    Great set of books- enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great set! Congrats on the Kindle. I loved Sean Griswold's Head. All of Lindsey's books are great.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, you have a nice stack of books this week in your mailbox. Congrats on the Kindle.
    Happy Reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  13. yay!! Im so glad you got your kindle at last! i'll be joining in with the Kindle clan next month hopefully! :D
    I hope you enjoy your real books too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Got Everlasting this week too. It was a good ending to a great series.

    Happy Reading
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooooh, I've been contemplating getting a Kindle for a while now. Even though I'm against e-readers I just think it might be more practical. It looks pretty! :]

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have Sean Griswold's Head and have heard great things about it.

    I hope you enjoy all your new books :-)

    ReplyDelete

Show your love for this post. G'waaaaaaaan you know you want to.

Next Post Previous Post Home