Saturday, July 02, 2011

In My Mailbox #63

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie :)

 For review
Pegasus by Robin McKinley (Puffin)

 
Library
• Gone by Michael Grant
Lament by Maggie Stiefvater
• Some other random books I picked up from my school library. Not to read..for something else.. LOL #thisismebeingvagueandmysterious

  
Won
• Figment tote bag (Figment Twitter giveaway)

Sorry for the lack of posts. I've been reaaaaaaaaaally busy and am so unorganised. Remember my plan to get my review pile down to about 5-ish books by July 15th? Well I don't think that's happening. Expect no posts at all from July 17th-Sept 3rd. LOL. (I'm going on holiday. I'm trying to get some reviews and fun things to put up though, as a trade for lack of my awesome presence).

Also, this is up today BECAUSE I AM IN LONDON THIS WEEKEND. WOOT. Too bad there's no events going on :/ Grr.

What did you guys get this week?

♥Iffath

6 comments:

  1. I really liked Gone. Haven't got to the sequel yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sound of Pegasus, fantasy is one of my favourite genres - I hope you enjoy it! And the Gone series is amazing too. Happy reading :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover on Pegasus. I've seen it around quite a lot but I've never seen a review of it yet. Hope you enjoy your books this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed Gone a lot :) Think you'll like that one. Pegasus seems to be everywhere at the moment lol I really need to get my hands on a copy!

    Amy @ Turn the Page

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are being very random and mysterious lol.
    Great book week ENJOY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gone is amazing, really hope you enjoy it as much as I did (:

    ReplyDelete

Show your love for this post. G'waaaaaaaan you know you want to.

Next Post Previous Post Home