Monday, July 04, 2011

Book for sale!


You probably all know about how much I want a Kindle..if not, where have you been for the past few months?! As you know, I have no way to earn money, apart from getting a job which I'm too young to do. Well technically, I could. Paper round, anyone? Not for me, WAY to early. But anyway, anyway, apart from a job, I don't have any ways to get money - nobody actually cares enough to give me some - so I decided to take things into my own hands.

I actually wanted to do a lemonade stand (because that would be just like, so totally awesome) but my Mother thinks otherwise. She suggested I sell some of my books before the floor/ceiling comes down (all my books are stacked up in piles of about 30-ish 'cause I don't have shelves. And my room is tiny.) At first I was OUTRAGED. Sell my books? No freakin' way. But then I thought it'd be quite a good idea because I have lots that I got for review that just aren't my thing, or I didn't enjoy or I have more than one copy of. And then there's the ones that I bought from the library or brand new ones, that have been ruined (ew at creased spines!) that I can't bear to have because they make me cry..  It'd be mean to just leave them in my room if they could have a good home where somebody actually wants them! I'd usually give them away or do trades, but I really need the money..and you really want the books, right? It's a win-win situation!

Here's the link to the document which lists all the books and prices and stuff like that.

Payment methods
This is the part where  don't know what I'm talking about.
Since I'm like, fourteen and doing know anything, I don't have a PayPal account or any of that and I'm not comfortable giving my bank details and stuff online (would YOU be?) so I had an idea. Since I'm using the money to buy a Kindle from Amazon, why not pay with Amazon vouchers? So, if you were to buy a paperback for £3.00 + £2.00 shipping, you'd send me £5.00 voucher! Now how does THAT SOUND?! (it sounded better in my head.. trust me). I don't know.. it just seems like the easiest thing. If you're interested in anything, email me! Lookie here for gift cars info.

So i'm going to post this. God knows what the hell you'll all think of me. LOL


♥Iffath

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea! I will look at that document now. Good luck on saving up for a kindle... :-)

    ReplyDelete

Show your love for this post. G'waaaaaaaan you know you want to.

Next Post Previous Post Home