Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pottermore.

Source.

You guys may or may not have heard about Pottermore, this new project JK Rowling is working on and I know I haven't posted about it yet but here I am, posting about it! I chose now because THERE IS LESS THAN 18 HOURS LEFT AND I AM ~*FREAKING~* OUT.

HERE HAVE THE TRAILER FOR DEATHLY HALLOWS PART DEUX:


I'm so excited you wouldn't beleive.


Also, earlier today, Guardian.co.uk posted THIS and according to them, the Pottermore website could possibly be "...an online game that gives users clues which will lead them to prizes hidden in the real world. Aspiring wizards the world over can hope to find an undisclosed number of magic wands stashed throughout the UK and US, and possibly other countries. It is not yet clear if the treasure hunt is Pottermore itself or a marketing drive for another product, and details about the game remain hazy."

ZOMG IS ALL I CAN SAY.

♥Iffath

2 comments:

  1. Tell me about it! I am so dying to know what's Pottermore! The Guardian sure have a kool idea of what it is :D

    Mia @ Gripped into Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm disappointed to be honest, so much fuss for this? Anyway thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete

Show your love for this post. G'waaaaaaaan you know you want to.

Next Post Previous Post Home