Sunday, June 26, 2011

In My Mailbox #62

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie :)

For review
• A Tangle of Magicks by Stephanie Burgis (Templar Publishing)
Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs (Templar Publishing)
• Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs (Quirk Books)

  
Gifts
• Awesome swag (Lyndsey @ Heaven, Hell & Purgatory Book Reviews)
• Solstice playing cards (PJ Hoover)

*whispers* I have a stats exam tomorrow and this isn't just an exam like all my other ones where I kinda knew that I'll probably do well or something like that, no, this is STATS and I'm going to fail it because it's hard and I can't do it and I keep getting Bs and it's not good enough and I AM GOING TO FAIL THIS.

*takes a breath*

What did you guys get this week?

♥Iffath

13 comments:

  1. Awesome books! I really want Forgive my Fins! :D ANd the swag is awesome right? :D
    Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, Forgive My Fins looks great! And love the swag :). As for stats - ick. I always hated maths. Good luck, I'm sure you'll do well! Try to keep positive :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your not gonna fail! Don't worry! Great mailbox, I want Forgive my Fins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgive my Fins is sweet. Hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set! Love the swag. I really enjoyed Forgive My Fins.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice swag! Now that's what I call a perfect little surprise :)

    Envy you for your Miss Peregrine.

    Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved A Tangle of Magicks! Happy reading. And so much good luck for the exam.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool swag! I really want to read Peculiar Children. Everyone is talking about how awesome it is! Hope you enjoy your new books!

    Old follower
    Kristina
    http://ladybugstorytime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think your awesome haul this week is a portend of good things to come...like passing your stats exam. Repeat after me: I can do this. At least it's not calculus.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved Peculiar Children! Very unique, I think you'll enjoy it, and good luck love!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab books this week. Hope you enjoy them all! You can see what I got in my mailbox here.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing books this week! Forgive my Fins seems to be generally desired by everyone commenting haha. I want all of them. Because they all look and sound amazing!! :)

    My IMM is here:
    http://faybaysbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Show your love for this post. G'waaaaaaaan you know you want to.

Next Post Previous Post Home