Sunday, June 19, 2011

In My Mailbox #61

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie :)

  For review
• Ninth Grade Slays by Heather Brewer (Razorbill/Puffin)
• Tenth Grade Bleeds by Heather Brewer (Razorbill/Puffin)
• The Rogue's Princess by Eve Edwards (Razorbill/Puffin)
• Celebriteens: In The Spotlight by Joanna Philbin (Scholastic)
• The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson (ARC, HarperCollins)

  
Won
• Jessie ♥'s NYC by Keris Stainton (Signed, giveaway by Keris)
• Signed The Near Witch Bookmarks and Button (Victoria Schwab)

Library
• City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
• City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
• The Bermudez Triangle by Maureen Johnson (Dot Scribbles)

I got The Name of the Star and nearly had a heart attack and then went to the library and took out The Bermudez Triangle because I read that a few years ago and thought it was awesome and I needed to read it again and and and

I <3 Keris.
And Victoria.
And all the publicists who sent me books.
And my library.

What did you guys get this week?

♥Iffath

5 comments:

  1. Jealous! You're so lucky to have a signed copy of Jessie! It's so darn good :D And The Name of The Star! *happy dance* ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic books! I also have an ARC of Name of the Star, I can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im jealous of your mailbox !and that your finished copy of Jessie is signed! My ARC was but my finished copy isn't yet... I must get Keris to do that for me! :D
    I really want to read The Bermudez Triangle too, after only hearing about it today (but I know it will be ace as Maureen Johnson is!!)
    Hope you love your books! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you got Jessie Hearts NYC! I'm so jealous! Great mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I love the cover of Jessie ♥'s NYC! Lots of great reads here. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Show your love for this post. G'waaaaaaaan you know you want to.

Next Post Previous Post Home