Sunday, June 12, 2011

In My Mailbox #58, #58 + #60

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie :)

In My Mailbox #58
For review
• Die for Me by Amy Plum (Atom)
• Numbers 3: Infinity by Rachel Ward (Chicken House)
• Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini (MyKindaBook)

 
Others
'Book Geek' Tote Bag (MyKindaBook)
• Starcrossed Compact Mirrors (MyKindaBook)
• Fade by Lisa McMann (Bought, unpictured)

In My Mailbox #59
 
For review
• Passion by Lauren Kate (Finished copy, Random House)
• The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater (Scholastic)

Others
Passion Soundtrack CD (Random House)
Across the Universe Swag (Beth Revis)


In My Mailbox #60
For review
• Envy by Gregg Olsen (US ARC, Splinter)
• Popular by Gareth Russell (Razorbill/Puffin)
• Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton (Bookbabblers)
• Fury by Elizabeth Miles (Bookbabblers)
• Brother/Sister by Sean Olin (Razorbill/Puffin)
• Tempest Rising by Tracey Deebs (Bloomsbury)
• Hidden by Miriam Halahmy (Author)

Won
• Once Dead, Twice Shy by Kim Harrison (Twitter giveaway by Amy Plum)
• Signed Die for Me bookmark (Amy Plum)
• Die for Me by Amy Plum (Dot Scribbles)
• Angel Kiss by Laura Jane Cassidy (Puffin Post)

This IMM is for like the last three weeks? Long story. Lots of AWESOME-SAUCE book and swag. I'd say something about each but that would take far too long!

Also. I'm going ~*~*insane~*~* so please just ignore me if you see me on Twitter talking absolute nonsense.
In other news, remember I had part 1 of a Science GCSE exam in January? Yeah, part 2 is on Wednesday. That *might* explain some of my insanity. But seriously.. le arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

What did you guys get this week?

♥Iffath

9 comments:

  1. You luckyyyy girl!
    Very jealous of your Passion stuff.

    Good luck with your GCSE

    ReplyDelete
  2. You luckyyyy girl!
    Very jealous of your Passion stuff.

    Good luck with your GCSE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never got Passion :( But still, great books! Die For Me is awesome! And I'm so jealous of all the book sway, esp the AtU stuff. And Starcrossed!
    Happy reading! And you'll do FINE on your GCSE! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books and awesome swag! Lucky lady! Hope you enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that...is a lot of books, iffath! have fun reading them!

    also, sceince gcse exam. yikes! i just gave my last ever a level exam on thursday, FINALLYY. well, considering i pass, but i'd like to think i'm not THAT hopeless :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of amazing books in there - I'm jelous that you got the Passion book and love that they sent the CD and extras.

    Happy Reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Mailbox. I love Die For Me and Starcrossed.
    Hope you like them

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul! I so jealous!

    http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/06/in-my-mailbox-monday-8.html

    ReplyDelete

Show your love for this post. G'waaaaaaaan you know you want to.

Next Post Previous Post Home