Monday, May 09, 2011

REVIEW: Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover by Ally Carter

Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover
by Ally Carter
Pages: 304
Publisher: Orchard
Publication Date: 6th January 2011
Format: Paperback

Summary: *may contain spoilers (for previous books also)
Here's the thing about covert operations: the really bad things always happen when you least expect them. The enemies don't give you a heads-up. And they never let you stop to put on comfortable shoes.

A spy-in-training, Cammie Morgan has a cover for every occasion. But what happens when she is forced to lose her cover to save her best friend, Macey? Cammie and her friends are determined to hunt down the group that threatens to tear their secret sisterhood apart. This time it's personal.

I've said it once but I'll say it again: I LOVE ALLY CARTER. I honestly don't know how I ever lasted so long before I got the chance to read this. Seriously. I hope a copy of Only the Good Spy Young makes it's way to my doorstep. *waits*

I love how Carter manages to give us a totally new, different story each time! You'd expect a spy story like this to get boring after the first book, but no, that really isn't the case with the Gallagher Girl series. 

I don't want to say too much about the story in fear of giving away too much (and spoilers!) but ZACHZACHZACH. LOVED him in Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover! I would have liked to see more of him though! I had so many questions running through my mind, most of them left unanswered like, is he really on Cammie's side? Or is there a chance that he's made a friend in the enemy?!! AND WHY OH WHY DOES SOMEBODY WANT MACEY? Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek.

Oh and I really liked meeting Cammie's aunt, Abby. She was such a kickass character and I loved the little peeks that she gave us into the Morgan's family life and past. It was great to read more about them, and I'm looking forward to discovering more about the Morgan's since I have a feeling we'll get an insight!

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE this series? AND ALLY CARTER? 

BUYBUYBUY if you haven't already and if you haven't WHY ON EARTH NOT?

GIVEAWAY for a copy of the fourth book in the Gallagher Girls series, Only the Good Spy Young, and some FABULOUS GG tote bags coming up!


♥Iffath

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I want to read this SO BAD. *crys*

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds great! I have only read the first one. Good review :-)

    http://bookhi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Show your love for this post. G'waaaaaaaan you know you want to.

Next Post Previous Post Home