Friday, May 06, 2011

New blog name.

credits: Yoko Tanji (flickr)

Hi, so, uhh, if you didn't already get what I'm trying to say from the title..I want a new blog name. Why? I thought of Love Reading X two years ago and thought it was the best thing ever, Now..not so much. To be frank, it's plain and boring (and if you Google it, you get asked if you meant lovereading.co.uk, which is another book website. *headdesk*). I want something new and FRESH. If it didn't have to be about books, I'd probably call it Alligator Sky or Vanilla Twilight (after the Owl City songs..) or something along those lines 'cause I'm cool like that. Unfortunately, I can't so..

..I had a little brainstorm with the awesome Aly from Fantasy4Eva on Twitter..and there was me, armed with my favourite song titles..and then Painting Flowers (- All Time Low, from the Alice in Wonderland Soundtrack) came up on playlist and that being one of my favourite songs, I don't know how I ever forgot it!!!! I had a little chat (in my head) and thought how about

painting with words.

I don't think I've heard any blog titles like this, so I'm quite proud of myself! *beams*

*I* like it. Aly said she likes it, but what I want to know is what YOU GUYS think of it? Please let me know in the comments section because I really love it and I really want to know what you all think!!

By the way, a new title means a WHOLE NEW LOOK! Which is cool because I get bored of my blog design reeeeeeeeeally easily. AND EXCITING. Oh my life is just too cool.

♥Iffath

10 comments:

  1. DUDE more like I LOVE IT! What do you guys think? Ps if you have recommendations just Shoot! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT tooo! It's so unique and I feel like stealing that title now :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm another one who LOVES it! It's so original and words really do paint beautiful pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like it... but you should be aware that there's a mystery writer out there who has a blog with that name: Painting with Words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love, love, LOVE it!!! I can't wait for the new look :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really love it! though.. i'm probably not the best person to ask for blog names :P *raises eyebrow at my own*

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE it! It's so awesome :D Makes me want to change my blog name now... ;P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great name! Unique too. Go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds perfect - great name choice :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. It doesn't bother me if you use the same name for your blog, but the reason I used hyphens in my blog addy is there was already a blog by that name when I signed up for mine, as well as several others using variations of it. I don't think there are so many you'll get lost in the crowd, but you may get visits from people hunting for my writing articles.

    ReplyDelete

Show your love for this post. G'waaaaaaaan you know you want to.

Next Post Previous Post Home