Sunday, May 22, 2011

In My Mailbox #57

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie :)

*no photographs..sorry about that. I can't find the USB cable to upload them. I'll try to sort it out tomorrow! But for now, have the covers :P

Won
 The Poison Diaries by Maryrose Wood (TeenToday)

  
Library

 Clockwork Angel by Cassie Clare
 City of Fallen Angels by Cassie Clare
 Boy Meets Boy by David Levithan
 King Dork by Frank Portman

  
S&S GalleyGrab
 Ordinary Beauty by Laura Weiss
 Sometimes it Happens by Lauren Barnholdt
 The Babysitter Murders by Janet Ruth Young
 Wildefire by Karsten Knight by Janet Ruth Young
 All the Things You Are by Courtney Sheinmel
 Love Story by Jennifer Echols *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

Not very exciting week in terms of post. I did go to the library yesterday though! CoFA! BUT OMG LOOK I HAZ LOVE STORY AHHHHHHHHHHH.

And I came back from the library with CA and CoFA only to find out that CoFA is the fourth in the TMI series. Fail. I thought it was the sequel to Clockwork Angel! And then I thought, "Hm, at least I have CA." But no.. it's apparently a prequel to TMI. #oops

I might not be around from tomorrow, because I have a couple mock exams and other stuff so I'll be busy revising (read: Tweeting). So. Yeah.

What did you guys get this week?

♥Iffath

16 comments:

  1. I got some of your books too!
    Happy Reading!
    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, nice books!
    I'm still waiting on CoFA at the library *grumbles angrily*

    Hope you enjoy your books!


    Check out what's in my mailbox! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard amazing things about The Clockwork Prince from my friend who read it a week ago :) And I think Wildfire looks really good! Nice IMM! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books this week! I love the cover of Wildefire! And I really need to read Clockwork Angel. Enjoy!

    Here's my IMM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not familiar with any of these books - will have to check them out.

    My Mailbox post can be found here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow your library rocks - plus galley grab is awesome. Do the books have a time limit on them???

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you're going to love Clockwork Angel! It's fantastic. I was disappointed with CoFA, but a lot of people loved it so perhaps you will too :D

    Enjoy!
    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great books! I just got Love Story this morning! I didn't even notice it on the galleygrab at first. I can not wait to start it!

    Enjoy all of your new books

    New follower :)

    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fab mailbox! They all seem great! Happy reading :)
    Check out what's In My Mailbox

    Mia @ Gripped into Books

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY for galley grab and YAYYYYY for Love Story and Wildefire ;) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got Clockwork Angel this week as well. Hope you like it and happy reading!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome books! Can already see you loving them all :D. New follower! My IMM is HERE. Happy Reading,

    ~Zakiya LadyWings
    Butterfly Feet Walking on Life
    For the L♥ve of Reading

    ReplyDelete
  13. yay! another Poison Diary winner. There's a lot of us about this week I've noticed lol. I think they gave a ridiculous amount of something like 500 away!

    Fab books. Hope you enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awwwww! Fail about the CoFA thing! Ah well, prequels can be read before books themselves *UNFAIL!* Amazing books!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I also have Clockwork Angel and CoFA, but I haven't gotten to them yet. I hope you enjoy them!

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL! Yeah CoFA will make more sense if you start from the beginning. But, to be fair, I don't think those books are numbered at all, so how are you supposed to know what order to read them in?? I say it's not your fault. :)

    You have a really cute blog. New follower!

    Jennifer of Little Shelf

    ReplyDelete

Show your love for this post. G'waaaaaaaan you know you want to.

Next Post Previous Post Home