Sunday, May 15, 2011

In My Mailbox #56

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie :)

For review
 The Truth About Celia Frost by Paula Rawsthorne (Proof copy, Usborne)
 Passion by Lauren Kate (Manuscript, Random House)
 Blood Red Road by Moira Young (Finished copy, Scholastic)

 
Won/other
 One Seriously Messed-up Week in the Otherwise Mundane and Uneventful Life of Jack Samsonite by Tom Clempson *signed* (won via Twitter, thanks Tom!)


Update:

S&S GalleyGrab
 Past Perfect by Leila Sales - link to download
 Everything You Need to Survive the Apocalypse by Lucas Klauss *SQUEEEEEEEE* link to download
 Gone, Gone, Gone by Hannah Moskowitz *DOUBLE SQUEEEEEEEEEE* link to download

Awesome week. Awesome books. *SO* excited to read them all. *DIES*

Sellng books
You may know that I'm trying to raise money to buy myself a Kindle. One way I thought I could do that was selling some of my books. 95%  of them are in perfect condition (dude, it's me), so it's a good idea, non? Could you guys please let me know what you think in the comments? I'm still trying to figure out all the payment methods and stuff, but I can put up a list of books and if there's anybody that wants more than three or something and happens to be at the blogger meet-up, they can pay me then? I don't know. :P

What did you guys get this week?

♥Iffath

5 comments:

  1. Passion. Manuscript copy. Need I say any more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU.WON.THE.TOM.CLEMPSON.BOOK!!! Can't breathe, just sooo excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! Passion - I've just bought Fallen so can't wait to see what you think of this. Happy Reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only have one word...

    PASSION!

    Dying dying of jealousy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I def have book envy right now!!! Hey I totally understand how you need to raise some money for a kindle. I got one for Christmas and it never leaves my side. If you get a list of the books you want to sell, email it to me. I'd love to take a look!! :)

    lwilkerson21(at)gmail(dot)com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Show your love for this post. G'waaaaaaaan you know you want to.

Next Post Previous Post Home