Sunday, May 08, 2011

In My Mailbox #55

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie :)

For review
 Flawless by Lara Chapman (Bloomsbury)
 Pretty Twisted by Gina Blaxill (MyKindaBook)
 An Act of Love by Alan Gibbons (Proof copy, Orion)

Won/other
 My Sister Lives on the Mantelpiece by Annabel Pitcher *signed* (won via Twitter, thanks Nina!)
 Awesome 'Reading Is My Superpower' tote bag (Thanks MKB!)
 MyKindaBook travel card wallets (Thanks MKB!)

  

So um..all day yesterday I spent looking for designers and stuff for the blog's new look and emailed some people, and looked at some pretty picture and then accidentally deleted a review that was meant to go up yesterday. Oops. And um..I didn't have it saved anywhere else. Double oops.

Oh and let me know what you think of the new blog name! Later.

What did you guys get this week?

♥Iffath

6 comments:

  1. Great mailbox this week - I love the sound of My Sister Lives On The Mantlepiece, I hope you enjoy - happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some books that look and sound interesting. I'll be eager to hear what you think of them. My mailboxes are at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new blog name sounds great! You can definitely have a lot of fun making a new layout for it. I'm picturing something artsy. Cute tote bag and I really want Flawless so I look forward to reading your review.

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books! My Sister sounds really good. I have it downloaded onto my Kindle and can't wait to get started on it.

    I like you new name, but is it ok for you to use to if there is already a blog out there with the same name?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your contest wins, and enjoy all your new books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I <3 that tote. Great week. Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete

Show your love for this post. G'waaaaaaaan you know you want to.

Next Post Previous Post Home