Sunday, May 01, 2011

In My Mailbox #54

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie :)

 For review
 Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton (Random House)
 Divergent by Veronica Roth (Harpercollins)
 Wish Me Dead by Helen Grant (Puffin)
 Strings Atached by Judy Blundell (Scholastic)
 Ballad by Maggie Stiefvater (Scholastic)

  

• These two really cool (huge) card things came with Strings Attached and Ballad. S hope Scholastic understand what they're doing to me. *dies* If this is what the Forever cover look like in real life, I am dying to see the Actual Book!! *hangs cover on bedroom wall where she can see it first thing when she wakes up*

This week I got some totally awesome stuff! Blood Magic! Divergent (which I just finished and ahhh *cries*)! Wish Me Dead looks totally my thing, so really looking forward to that. Strings Attached sounds really interesting, I haven't read Blundell's debut, What I Saw and How I Lied, yet but I'll be picking it up soon! BALLAD. AHHHHHHHHHHHH. I felt quite ashamed when I found that in the package because I haven't yet read Lament :( I don't even have a copy though.. I might be doing some book shopping today (with what money I really don't know) and *hopefully* I'll come back with a copy!

By the way.. I did get around the posting a lot of stuff this week. You should go have a read because next week you might not be so fortunate..with school opening and all ;)

What did you guys get this week?

♥Iffath

9 comments:

  1. You are gonna love Divergent! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Divergent! YAY! And Blood Magic looks awesome! I want Strings Attached and Ballad too...
    Happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh. Good week! Divergent... nuff said! I got those from Scholastic too. That Forever sell sheet is literally freaking amazing. Excited for it! Hope she does another bloggers meet this year! I wanna go!

    And something I don't understand is, everyones getting proofs of Blood Magic but I got a finished copy. :S Confiddled!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved Divergent, it's amazing :) I want Ballad, I love Lament, I'll look out for your review! :L Happy reading!

    Bella
    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's an excellent mailbox! Great books. I got Divergent too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I'm ready to kill someone to get my hands on Divergent! Lucky for me it comes out in 2 days! Have fun reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been reading great things about Divergent! Awesome books this week. Enjoy! =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, am I the ONLY one ho didn't get Divergent? Lucky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for Divergent and Blood Magic sounds fab, happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete

Show your love for this post. G'waaaaaaaan you know you want to.

Next Post Previous Post Home