Sunday, April 24, 2011

In My Mailbox #53

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie :)

 
For review
 Evercrossed by Elizabeth Chandler (Bookbabblers)
 Forgotten by Cat Patrick (Bookbabblers)
 Department 19 by Will Hill (Harpercollins)
 I Was Jane Austen's Best Friend by Cora Harrison (MyKindaBook)
 Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel (MyKindaBook)
 Duty Calls: Dunkirk by James Holland (Puffin)
 Six Words and a Wish by Karen McCombie (Scholastic)
 Swim the Fly by Don Calame (Templar)
 It's Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han (Puffin)
 Looking for Alaska by John Green (Harpercollins)
 Dead Beautiful by Yvonne Woon (Usborne)
 Long Lankin by Lindsey Barraclough (Random House)
 Chime by Franny Billingsley (Bloomsbury)
 Wake Unto Me by Lisa Cach (Books with Bite)
 Jessie ♥ NYC by Keris Stainton (Keris)
 Angel's Fury by Bryony Pearce (Bookbabblers)

Library
• Ondine by Ebony McKenna

Won
• Long Reach by Peter Cocks (The Overflowing Library)
• Delirium by Lauren Oliver (The Beaucoup Review)
• The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter (Aimee Carter)
• Across the Universe by Beth Revis (Spinebreakers)
• I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore "
• Being Billy by Phil Earle "
• The Glass Collector by Anna Perera (Puffin Post)
• The Bleeders by Michaela Haze (Michaela Haze)


• Tons of awesome goodies from Caroline (Portrait of Woman), Ria (The Beaucoup Review), Spinebreakers, and My Kinda Book (those long, pink things near the bottom? Wristbands that say "Jane Austen Stole My Boyfriend." Awesome-sauce or what?)


Stuff that was signed:

The Bleeders | Jessie ♥ NYC | Department 19

This IMM is like..for the past month. Or..since I last did it. I *think* this is everything. 
Well. yeah.
Also got loads of books from NetGalley and S&S Galley Grab ;)

I know my posting has been pretty irregular recently, I'm trying to catch up with *everything* at the moment, so hopefully there will be at leats three reviews up this week, along with and interview with the awesome Kaz Mahoney, and some other stuff ;)

What did you guys get this week?

♥Iffath

3 comments:

  1. Dude, that's, like, a lot of books. Long Lankin is awesome! And I really want Jessie hearts NYC. I got her first book this week and it looks really good :)
    Awesome mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great books! Enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn girl you some so many fantastic books!! Yay for signed copy of Department 19! :)

    ReplyDelete

Show your love for this post. G'waaaaaaaan you know you want to.

Next Post Previous Post Home