Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #28




Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine

Dark Angel by Eden Maguire
Publisher: Hodder Children's Books
Release Date: 4th August 2011
Tania's heart belongs to Orlando. Nothing can rip them apart. Until the seduction begins in a flurry of glamour and magic, music and parties all orchestrated by the mysterious and mesmerising Zoran, an iconic rock star who has retired to a remote ranch in the nearby mountains. And there Tania meets the dark side. Can she resist temptation?


Eden Maguire wrote the *incredible* Beautiful Dead series, which I *love* [but guiltily haven't read the last book yet :( ] and she's written a new book! Which I knew nothing about! YAY (for the new book part, not the not-knowing)! I'm TRES excited but, although I really like the cover, concept looks really common and I'm not so happy with the title either :( BUT OMG EDEN MAGUIRE HAS LIKE, SO TOTALLY WRITTEN A NEW BOOK. *dances*


♥Iffath

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I just heard about this book today! It looks awesome :D I like the cover too. Great pick :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG how did I not know about this book - off to add ti to the list :D :D

    ReplyDelete

Show your love for this post. G'waaaaaaaan you know you want to.

Next Post Previous Post Home