Sunday, March 06, 2011

In My Mailbox #52

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie :)

For review
-Evermore by Alyson Noel
-Blue Moon by Alyson Noel
-Shadowland by Alyson Noel
-Dark Flame by Alyson Noel
-Night Star by Alyson Noel (Thank you to MKB for all of the above!)
-Twilight Robbery by Frances Hardinge (Macmillan)

Library
-Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver (public)
-Revolution by Sherry Ashworth (school)

Others
-The Immortals series t-shirt
-The Immortals series tote bag
-The Immortals bookmarks
-The Immortals extracts/poster (Woo, go MKB!! :D)
-Dead Beautiful postcard with extract (Thanks Usborne!)

Won
-Signed, doodle bookplate (Thanks Victoria!!)
-Signed, numbered (64) badge (again, thank you Victoria!!!)

Bought
Nothing fiction related but..
I made my mother buy me this AWESOME cupcake boxset.
If you know me you'll know I'm obsessed with making food, mostly desserts. Mostly CUPCAKES :D
It contains a cupcake book, some cool measuring spoons, and some pretty cupcake case!

What a random week.

Huge thank you to the lovely people at Macmillan, who are also behind MyKindaBook, the awesome library staff (one of whom looks like Professor Trelawney from Harry Potter..), the gorgeous Victoria Schwab, and my mummy for letting me buy the cupcake book. CUPCAKES FTW

♥Iffath

9 comments:

  1. Awesome mailbox! I didn't really catch on to The Immortals series but all the swag is cool! Plus I've heard Before I Fall is brilliant.
    Happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great book week :D Love the cupcake box :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got a great bunch of books this week! How wonderful to win the whole Alyson Noel series and swag. I hope you enjoy your books. Happy reading!

    My mailboxes are here and here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must have a great library! My one doesn't have anything published before 2008 : P Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books this week, I hope you enjoy Before I Fall.

    Happy Reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing stuff there :D

    I bought Before I fall a couple of weeks ago, was going to try and read it before I read Delirium, but I just didn't have time. I must read it soon!!

    Enjoy your goodies :D x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the swag! Great collection of books :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice swag! Great books and I love the cupcake box. I like baking cupcakes too :D

    ReplyDelete

Show your love for this post. G'waaaaaaaan you know you want to.

Next Post Previous Post Home