Monday, March 28, 2011

DisCover #10

I loveLoveLOVE book covers as much as I love the books themselves..you guys might know that already..so I decided to make a new feature (called DisCover..geddit?!) where I'll be highlighting 3-4 books covers every week! Then, you can ooh and aah as much as you like in the comments box! 

Wow. Haven't had a DisCover post for a while, have we?! Since I've not been around much in the past couple of weeks, I thought I'd do a big post with LOTS of gorgeous covers instead of just three, to make up for everything I've missed! 

This. Just. Look. At it. WHAT DO YOU SEE? What I would give to have a copy of it..
I LOVE how Cassia has managed to break though the bubble, finally free?! And the blue is so pretty!!

Ever since I heard about this..and then saw the cover..omg. It's SO different from The Body Finder and Desires of the Dead but I LOVE IT SO MUCH.

I LOVE the way the girl (Leeena?) is looking up. And then there's this creepy looking house. o.O

I really like the way the cover model is sitting - all regal and important. Here face says 'get to the point and don't stray' in a way that I'd probably be really scared of her. And is it..she's sitting on a chair..in the forest/garden/whatever? What is that?! Whatever it is, the colours look fantastic together. The font is perfect with the cover, love the swirls and leaves, and I'm glad the author's name is in caps. Hot stuff.

asfjfsgheruilhrtghigsetlllwerblfsehkugvbfvbhwuyegub
(this isn't the UK cover..but I like it better than that one)
<3

This rocks. Love the shoes, the font choices, and the author; yeah, she rocks.

I SQUEED over Paranormalcy's cover, and when I saw Supernaturally? MY SQUEE WAS EVEN LOUDER. More like a SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. The flowers are gorgeous. BUT WHO IS THE COVER MODEL? I would like to know her name please, if anybody knows tweet me or comment below. Kaythxbai.

The covers for these book are totally different from all the other paranormal YA covers out there, which I love because it really makes these stand out on the shelf. AlsoIhaven'treadBeautifulCreaturesyetshushdon'tevesayawordbutIboughtacopywhenitcameout. #Iffathfail

She is beautiful. A fairy. *sighs*

What do you think?

♥Iffath

6 comments:

  1. *Dies from all the pretty covers* Apart from Beautiful Chaos. I just don't like the yellow. It's nasty, like mustard. I wanted it to be green. I photoshopped it (badly) to be green. It looked better green.
    Great picks! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I'm looking forward to Hourglass and Supernaturally

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all look really good! I'll have to check them out as soon as them come out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much prettiness in one post. :D I am so in love with the covers for Hourglass, Supernaturally, and So Silver Bright!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay So Silver Bright is my favourite. So freaking gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Show your love for this post. G'waaaaaaaan you know you want to.

Next Post Previous Post Home