Sunday, February 20, 2011

In My Mailbox #50

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie :)

For review
-Diary of a Parent Trainer by Jenny Smith (Scholastic)
-Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys (Puffin)
-Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting *SQUEEE* (Headline)

GalleyGrab
-Clean by Amy Reed
-Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton (1 day left to read this..)
-Evercrossed by Elizabeth Chandler
-Invincible Summer by Hannah Moskowitz (SQUEEE!)
-Nocturne by Christine Johnson (I just finished Claire de Lune..SQUEEE!)
-Possession by Elana Johnson (SQUEEE!)
-Stay by Deb Caletti
-Ten Miles Past Normal by Frances O'Roark Dowell
-The Day Before by Lisa Schroeder (SQUEEE!)
-We'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han (SQUEEE!)
-Wither by Lauren DeStefano

Some of these I got a few weekss ago, but I always forget to add them to my IMM, the same with my NetGalley books too! And there are still a few more..but these I am most excited about!
Also just got my first Elizabeth Scott from NetGalley..excited!

Library
-The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
-Evernight by Claudia Gray
-Dark Heart Forever by Lee Monroe
-Firespell by Chloe Neill

For giveaway (thanks M at Chicken House!)
-Threads by Sophia Bennett
-Beads, Boys & Bangles by Sophia Bennett
-Sequins, Stars & Spotlights by Sophia Bennett

I just remembered..I also got a really cool A Discover of Witches t-shirt that I won!

♥Iffath

24 comments:

  1. I LOVED Desires of the Dead and Stay so I hope you do too! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome books Iffath. Between Shades of Grey is just awesome so I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You got some awesome books this week! I am beyond jealous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Between Shades of Gray has some awesome reviews. I hope you enjoy it. Great books again this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books this week - Desires Of The Dead sounds really great, makes mental note *I need to read The Body Finder*.

    Happy Reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, everyone is having crazy amazing weeks with the galley grab! Luck you, there are so many on that list I want to read! Enjoy:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! Jenny Han wrote a 3rd book and you can read it?!!! So jealous! :) All I can say is: ENJOY IT, for me! :) Awesome collection, have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. An awesome mailbox! They all look fab. New followers btw ...Happy reading :)
    Check out what's In My Mailbox

    Mia @GrippedintoBooks

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got Desires of the Dead too- I can't wait to read it!

    Diary of a Parent Trainer looks great (:
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great books! I'm reading Desires and it's really good! I'm jealous that you got Shade of Grey too.
    Happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very jealous of all these amazing books! I hope you enjoy Desires of the Dead! I'm still yet to read The Body Finder, but I'll be getting around to it soon!

    Check out what's IMM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great mailbox! Enjoy Firespell :)

    You can find my post here:
    Quick Quotes Quills

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW that is a great hull! Ive had Dark Divine from the library for some time just haven't had a chance to read it. I can't wait to read what you have to say about these books! ((Love NetGalley lol))

    <3 Patricia @ Patricia's Particularity

    P.S. I'm hosting a giveaway! Hope you can stop on by: http://patriciasparticularity.blogspot.com/2011/02/now-on-facebook-small-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great books - looks like my library bookshelf. Aren't S & S and netgalley amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You got some great books! I finished Desires of the Dead last night - it was great. And isn't Galley Grab fabulous? I enjoyed Firespell a lot, hope you do too! Have you read the Sophia Bennett series? I saw them at Waterstones (or was it Foyles?), signed copies. Hope you have a great week!

    Here's what I got in my mailbox this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You got tons of great books this week!I can't wait to read Between Shades of Grey! It sounds extremely interesting!
    Congrats on getting Desires of the Dead! I'm about to read The Body Finder and have only heard great things about it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, that is an awesome mailbox! I hope you enjoy all of your books!

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG! How did you get so many awesome books? Seriously, some aren't even out yet! I'm super jealous. I wonder what GalleyGrab is? Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your library has awesome books, great haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Diary of a Parent Trainer looks awesome and funny. I'm adding it to my TBR.

    ReplyDelete

Show your love for this post. G'waaaaaaaan you know you want to.

Next Post Previous Post Home