Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

source

Dear readers of my blog,

I was going to send you a really gushy letter because DUDE, I love you guys *so* much it's unbelievable. But apparently, *some* of you hate this awesome day which is know as Valentine's Day (I'm starting to hate it too, tbh) SO. I'm gonna go with the gushing anyway.

But first:

Plenty of love,
Tons of kisses,
Hope some day
To be your Mrs.

^^LOL! Cheesy poems ftw. It wouldn't have been comlete if that wasn't in there.

Thankyouthankyouthankyou for always being there for me when I need help, and all the random things going on in my life that I have to share with somebody. I'm glad that that somebody is you.

You guys. I'm sorry for dragging you all into my crazy ideas, but thank you SO much for not telling me how mad I am, even though I know and you know it's right there on the tip of your tongue and you're afraid you'll accidentally let it go if I say another word.

I don't know what I'd do with all of you around me *virtually*. I've gotten so close to some of you in the past year, I don't know what I'd do without you. And since we're being really honest, I consider some of you guys as my closest friends, even though I've never met you in my entire life. Which is saying a lot y'know, because apart from one or two people, none of my friends would be worthy of hearing my deepest, darkest secrets, but I'd happily share them with you because we have the whole trust thing going on. (at least, I think)

*tears up*

Just. *hugs* *and doesn't let go*

I LOVE Y'ALL.
source

<3

♥Iffath

p.s. read this. it will make you smile for surrrrre.

5 comments:

  1. :D *hugs back* I love you too, Iffath! Your madness is one of your best features! :D:D Happy valentines day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ((((big hugs))))) Love you too Iffath :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, this is an awesome post! Happy Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, Happy Valentine's Day! Love the sweet post. :D

    ReplyDelete

Show your love for this post. G'waaaaaaaan you know you want to.

Next Post Previous Post Home