Tuesday, February 08, 2011

COVER REVEAL: Bloodlines by Richelle Mead

Here is the cover which has JUST BEEN REVEALED for Bloodlines by Richelle Mead, the spin-off series of Vampire Academy.


I am not. Saying. Anything.


"Bloodlines will be a spin-off ofVA, moving the previously tertiary character Sydney, a human alchemist, from the sidelines to the forefront. It will also be set in a sunny Californian high school instead of that rigid, preppy-bloodsucker academy, which I imagine will be like transferring from the Undead Poet’s Societyto Bayside High."


- Richelle


Go here to read what else Richelle had to say.

*I'll edit this post tomorrow when I can get my head together.


Edit:
SO. I'm pretty disappointed, and I'm really hoping that this is just the US cover and that the UK one will be different. But that's just me.

I think it's just the models that don't do it for me, because I LOVE the font of Bloodlines, and the two roses on either side. The red seems quite fitting as well.

The dude who's face we can see half of, whut? He looks like a mixture of angry Bieber and that Liam Payne guy from One Direction. Hm. I'm not too keen on 'Sydney' either, though I like gold-ish pattern on her face!

♥Iffath

2 comments:

  1. Sorry but I don't really like that cover. It seems a little bright or something. Maybe I just need a little time for it to grow on me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the cover... the guy just reminds me too much of the guys who modeled for Dimitri on the VA series covers and that's not rubbing off so well...

    ReplyDelete

Show your love for this post. G'waaaaaaaan you know you want to.

Next Post Previous Post Home