Sunday, January 30, 2011

In My Mailbox #47

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie :)

For review
-Exodus by Julie Bertagna (MyKindaBook)
-Airhead by Meg Cabot (MyKindaBook)
-Airhead: Runaway by Meg Cabot (MyKindaBook)
-Elliot Allagash by Simon Ritcher (Serpent's Tail)
-Rockoholic by CJ Skuse (Chicken House)
-The Memory Cage by Ruth Eastham (Not pictured, Scholastic UK)


Others
-Airhead Trilogy Poster! 
-Demon Trappers: Forsaken (Jana Oliver) Extracts/also double up as posters!
Thanks MKB!

(sorry for the crappy pictures!)

AWESOME WEEK. (IMO)
Just *SQUEE*
*Rockoholic*

Thanks to MyKindaBook

Kaythxbai.

Dftba,
♥Iffath

10 comments:

  1. Wow! What a great book week you've had. No wonder you're *squeeing* loud enough for me to hear to over here LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic book & swag week.
    Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant books and posters :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab books and swag this week, happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you got all sorts of fun things things this week! Enjoy all your goodies:) And I love your In MY Mailbox image from UP, so cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great mailbox! I have to get Runaway by Meg Cabot. I have read the other two books in the series. My YA mailbox is here and my adult mailbox is here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, I've never seen these Airhead covers. They're very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like loads of brill books this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are soooo lucky! I really want to read the Airhead series and My sister Lives on the Mantelpiece! I'm still waiting on my copy of Sequins, Stars.... to arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Squealing in happiness for you and the books you received this week.

    Enjoy them all and happy reading.

    Swag... should try that soon.

    ReplyDelete

Show your love for this post. G'waaaaaaaan you know you want to.

Next Post Previous Post Home