Sunday, January 23, 2011

In My Mailbox #46

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie :)

For review
-The Other Countess by Eve Edwards
-The Queen's Lady by Eve Edwards (Razorbill UK)
-Withering Tights by Louise Rennison (Harpercollins)
-Grace by Morris Gleitzman (Puffin)
-A Beautiful Lie by Irfan Master (Bloomsbury)


School Library
-Two Good Thieves by Daniel Finn

This was a pretty fun week. Don't ask me why (I forgot), it just was :D

What did you guys get (if you went to RHCB, I don't want to know. I might scream at you. Just a friendly warning) and what do you think of these?

Oh yeah, has anybody read The Other Girl by Sarah Miller? I picked it up in the library and read a bit while I was waiting for a computer..it looks interesting, is it any good? I couldn't get it because I already have the maximum amount of books but I might get it next time if it's worth reading!

♥Iffath

20 comments:

  1. I REALLY enjoyed The Other Countess,was hoping The Queen's Lady would arrive this week but nope. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look like great books! I can't wait to see what you think of Grace; that one's on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to read The Other Countess for a while. I don't read enough historical and the cover is lovely :) Great mailbox! Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to reading Grace. Morris' books are brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice books! I've heard really good things about The Other Countess. Hope you enjoy all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in the middle of reading Withering Tights and it's really funny! Great books.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing haul this week! I've been really excited for Withering Tights for a while, so I'm excited to see your review.

    I'm your newest follower, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I havent read the books you got there, but they look great. I like the sound of -A Beautiful Lie by Irfan Master . I hope it's good. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I have heard of all of those. They all look super-good. Hope you enjoy them!

    My IMM post is here

    Happy Reading,
    Zakiya LadyWings

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay for Withering Tights, I've heard it's so funny - can't wait to start!

    Happy Reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great books! Withering Tights looks so cute. I look forward to checking out your reviews. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great bunch of books! Withering Tights is hilarious, it made me laugh so much! Looking forward to your thoughts on it. I hope you enjoy all of your books!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Don't you just adore the cover of Withering Tights?! Enjoy lovey!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the header for your blog and your IMM!

    This is my first IMM Vlog; I saved up all my books so check it out: http://themodpodgebookshelf.blogspot.com/2011/01/imm-vlog.html

    Blessings,

    Gabrielle Carolina

    The Mod Podge Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great books you got this week. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome haul! Enjoy the great books you have received!

    New Follower!!!

    Moonlight Gleam's Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  17. The Queen's Lady sounds great! Great IMM this week!

    MY IMM

    ReplyDelete

Show your love for this post. G'waaaaaaaan you know you want to.

Next Post Previous Post Home