Sunday, January 09, 2011

In My Mailbox #43 & #44

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie :)

For review
-0.4 by Mike Lancaster (ReadingZone/Egmont)

Won/Gifted
-Malorie Blackman Calender (Thanks RHCB!)

This is two weeks worth of stuff. No lie. I was so stressed this week and I knew getting some good books would cheer me up. But nothing came. *sadface*

I'm trying to get some stuff done for next week as I'll be busy revising for my GCSE exam on Thursday, so if I haven't posted anything, you'll know why :) I'll still be on Twitter though! (addicted)

♥Iffath

11 comments:

  1. The more I read about 0.4 the more tempted I am to give it a go. Will anxiously await your review :D
    Good Luck with your exams

    ReplyDelete
  2. 0.4 sounds good, hope you enjoy it :)
    Good luck with your exams!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 0.4 looks great & what a cool calendar. Good luck with the exams and stress - school starts back up for me this week - so I feel for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a scary cover! going to look it up on goodreads next.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love that calendar! You've got some great stuff this week. I have 0.4 on order :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 0.4 sounds good and I love the calendar. Happy Reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Malorie Blackman Calender is fun! :) I like calenders. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So jealous of the calender.
    Weeping over here :'(
    GOOD LUCK ON YOUR GCSE'S YOU PRODIGY!
    -Ria xx

    ReplyDelete

Show your love for this post. G'waaaaaaaan you know you want to.

Next Post Previous Post Home