Sunday, December 12, 2010

In My Mailbox #40

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie :)


For review

Gift/Won
-The Chosen One by Carol Lynch Williams
+ awesome bookmarks (Thank you Kirsty!!!)
-Chronicles of Vladimir Tod: Eight Grade Bites by Heather Brewer (Thank you Lynsey!!!)
-Puffin Post Magazine Membership Pack (I'm still a child at heart :P)

This week was just amazing. I didn't get the Kindle I REALLYREALLY wanted *cries* for my birthday but I DID:
   -find out that Ian Somerhalder (of The Vampire Diaries fame)'s birthday is the day after mine. I got very giddy. LOL.
   -get an awesome book (and amazing bookmarks) I've wanted for AGES from the lovely Kirsty at The Overflowing Library!
   -get another awesome book (and birthday card) I already have but love so much I'm keeping both the copies *takes a breath* from the gorgeous Lynsey at Narratively Speaking!

My first though was: "So THAT'S what she (Aly) was doing that day!!" 
and then: "Wow"

I was absolutely touched by this, guys. I have the most amazing blogger friends and I was on the verge of tears while watching the vlogs. Thank you guys *so* much, I couldn't have asked for anything more. 
^^ But if you *do* have a spare Kindle going about..feel free to send it to me, late birthday presents are still being accepted :)

I LOVE YOU MAN. Maybe I'll make you a vlog someday..maybe. *fears cameras* AND DID I TELL YOU THAT CARRIE FREAKIN' JONES WRISHED ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY ON MY FB WALL??! Because she totes did.

♥Iffath

15 comments:

  1. Haaha yes i was trying to be subtle on twitter but i don't think it quite worked glad you liked the vlogs lovey!:) you have some fab books there happy reading iffath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books! And I love bookmarks! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books this week and I love the bookmarks. Happy Reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, those b-day vlogs are so sweet and such a great idea.

    Hope you enjoy your new books! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a way to celebrate and that's amazing news about Carrie Jones writing on you FB! Wow. Plus side you share the same B day as Ian S (aka Damon) sounds like it was meant to be. :)

    Enjoy the reads

    Mine is up on Aisle B http://aisleb.tumblr.com/post/2182514721/in-my-mailbox-mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've read Eighth Grade Bites but I haven't read The Chosen One yet...I really want to, though :) Love the cover. Nice bookmarks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy reading!

    If you want to know what I got in my mailbox this week, check out my blog here-

    http://themodpodgebookshelf.blogspot.com/
    Merry Christmas!
    Gabrielle Carolina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy reading!

    If you want to know what I got in my mailbox this week, check out my blog here-

    http://themodpodgebookshelf.blogspot.com/
    Merry Christmas!
    Gabrielle Carolina

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Chosen One is one awesome (and frightening) book. I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great books this week! I'm interested in reading The Chosen One. Thanks!

    Have a look what I got this week! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've had a great week! Bookmarks too. I love bookmarks lol

    Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Got to love getting Swag. Happy Reading. Check out what I got In My Mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great books this week. Drop by Clandestine Sanctuary to find out what I got this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want to read the chosen one! Yhe cover is strange, but interesting at the same time!
    Happy Readings

    ReplyDelete

Show your love for this post. G'waaaaaaaan you know you want to.

Next Post Previous Post Home