Sunday, December 05, 2010

In My Mailbox #39

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie :)

For review
-The Chronicles of Vlad Todd: Eight Grade Bites by Heather Brewer (ARC, Razorbill UK)
-The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney (ARC, Random House)
-The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove by Lauren Kate (ARC, Random House)

Library/Gift
-Nearly Departed by Rook Hastings (from School Library)
-The Body Finder (Kimberly Derting) Wristband (Thanks Sam @Headline!)

*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

I HAZ THE IRON WITCH SUCKERS!

^^childish moment OVER. Lol.

Next week should be quite busy, I have the review for Last Sacrifice going up on Tuesday!!! And my birthday of course on Tues :) I also have lots of test-y thing and homework for next week, stupid school, so I might be a little busy :/ I hope it snows heavily on Sunday night and all week school will be closed..

..hehe :)

Have fun and be careful! xo

♥Iffath

16 comments:

  1. Ooh! I look forward to seeing what you think of The Iron Witch, Happy Reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books this week. I hope you have lots of fun reading them and a very happy birthday! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab books! I am very jealous of the iron witch and the lauren kate book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous of you having The Iron Witch!! I liked Eighth Grade Bites, hope you enjoy it as well!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab books this week. Hope you enjoy them! My mailbox is here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh The Iron Witch!!

    Happy Reading!
    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  7. I understand your excitement about getting The Iron Witch. I am excited to read that one too. My mailboxes are here and here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great books. I'm especially interested in Iron Witch!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL It's ok to get excited :) Love your mailbox this week and I can't wait to see what you think of Iron Witch :)
    You can find my mailbox at The Bookish Snob

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey that cover for Nearly Departed is spookyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Going to look up that one now.

    Aisle B got MATCHED!
    http://aisleb.tumblr.com/post/2103556197/in-my-mailbox-mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a great bunch of books! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove looks good - I LOVE the cover. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. A little birdie told me it was your birthday today. Wishing you a happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great books!

    Hope you're having a great Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow. You got Iron Witch. YAh! I hope you enjoy it =D


    Check out my IMM: Here

    Mariya @ Mystifying Paranormal Reviews

    ReplyDelete

Show your love for this post. G'waaaaaaaan you know you want to.

Next Post Previous Post Home