Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday #18 + Update

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine

Hereafter by Tara Hudson
Publisher (US): HarperTeen
Release Date (US): 7th June 2011
Drifting in the dark waters of a mysterious river, the only thing Amelia knows for sure is that she's dead. With no recollection ofher past life - or her actual death - she's trapped alone in a nightmarish existense. All of this changes when she tries to rescue a boy, Joshua, from drowing in her river. As a ghost, she can do nothing but will him to live. Yet in an unforgettable moment of connection she helps him survive.

Amelia and Joshua grow evern closer as they begin to uncover the strange circumstances of her death and the secrets of the dark river that held her captive for so long. But even while they struggle to keep their bond hidden from the living world, a frightening spirit is doing everything in his power to destroy their newfound happiness and drag Amelia back into the ghost world...forever.

You may or may not know..but I have a little bit of a thing for ghosts. It also may or may not be influenced by a certain *cough*Vampire Academy*cough*. I'm not saying anything!


***

apologise for not doing a WoW last week, and neglecting the blog lately..I've been really busy and trying to catch up on everything! I've also been feeling quite ill..stupid British weather! 

In other news, I've picked a name for the new cover feature..everything will be revealed on Monday!

Also..I think I missed my blogoversary..my first actual post was on the 2nd October 2009, but I always think of myself actually starting in January, because that's when I started to take it all seriously and spend ALL MY TIME on here ;) Hm, I should set a new date..perhaps my birthday which is in 13 days AKA also the release of Vampire Academy: Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead which is actually embargoed but which I already have because I am too cool..

♥Iffath

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your love for this post. G'waaaaaaaan you know you want to.

Next Post Previous Post Home