Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Teaser Tuesday #37

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at ShouldBeReading!

1. Grab your current read.
2. Let the book fall open to a random page.
3. Share two 'teaser' sentences from somewhere on that page.
4. Do NOT include spoilers (well in my case TRY not to include spoilers!) 
5. Share the title and author!

"I thought about how I could jump into the hole for Mom right then. But then someone would jump in after me to rescue me. I didn't want to be rescued."

Line 11 , page 21

-Positively by Courtney Sheinmel

Reading this for World AIDS Day and to raise awareness about HIV/AIDS ;)

♥Iffath

1 comment:

  1. Interesting teaser! Looking forward to your review of this. =)

    ReplyDelete

Show your love for this post. G'waaaaaaaan you know you want to.

Next Post Previous Post Home