Sunday, November 28, 2010

In My Mailbox #38

 
In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie :)


For review
-Being Billy by Phil Earles (ARC, Puffin)
-Quarry by Ally Kennen (ARC, Scholastic)
-Bright Young Things by Anna Godbersen (Razorbill UK)
Gifted/Won
-Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers (signed, thanks Lisa!)
-Personal Demons swag, tank top and SWEETIES.



This week will be known as: the week I finished Last Sacrifice o.O 
My brain is actually 75% Vampire Academy right now.

Also, I'm feeling so angry at the postman, because two books that I am *so bloody excited for* didn't come yesterday. In fact, there was nothing for me yesterday. *silly man* But I did LOVE what I did actually get earlier this week ;) Thank you to Penguin, Scholastic and Lisa Desrochers!


What did you lot get this week?

♥Iffath

10 comments:

  1. You have some great review books there. Nice mailbox :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel the same about my postman - vampire academy was sooo good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, very nice competition win! I'm reading Bright Young Things atm. It's fun!

    Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bright Young Things sounds really good. Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books! :) Cant wait for your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky. I really want to read Personal Demons.

    Check out my IMM: Here

    Mariya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bright Young Things is hitting alot of the review sites and I look forward to reading what you think soon.

    Enjoy :)

    PS Twilight's Jasper was in the Avatar Airbender movie... look closely he plays the brother Sokka - Kitara's his sister - The water bender... You should have seen my shocked eyes when I saw Jasper there...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! What a haul from the mailbox! I want to read Bright Young Things! Drop by http://www.sugarbeatsbooks.com/ to have a look at my list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeay! I love IMM. My to-reads list is growing by leaps and bounds today!!! Hope you will stop by mine!!!

    Sincerely,
    Emma Michaels
    http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, Being Billy looks really interesting! Looking forward to your review of that, I haven't seen much boy-oriented YA and that one looks like it could be.

    Great mailbox! Hope you get the chance to swing by my IMM

    ReplyDelete

Show your love for this post. G'waaaaaaaan you know you want to.

Next Post Previous Post Home