Sunday, November 21, 2010

In My Mailbox #37

 
In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie :)


For review
-Bliss by Lauren Myrcale

Gifted/Won
-Witch & Wizard by James Patterson (not pictured)

Oh my God.
OH my God.
Oh MY God.
Oh my GOD.
OH MY GAWD.
*silent screaming*

Started Vampire Academy this week. Starting VA: Spirit Bound (book five) tonight. All I can say is: Read it. Just read it and fall in love. Like I did. Then my heart was ripped away from me. :*(

*is feeling v. dramatic today*

Went to watch Harry Potter. Sold-out. *cried* People giving out free copies of Witch and Wizard! But I already got a copy last week..giveaway?!

Also, I'm currently holding a contest where you can suggest a name for my new cover feature and win..something! Go enter!

♥Iffath

14 comments:

  1. OMG :O
    YOU'VE GOT LAST SACRIFICE I'M SO JEALOUS RIGHT NOW :O !

    I'm happy that you like vampire academy though :).

    Happy reading !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new red covers of VA I am really going to have to read them :D Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice books this week - I've just started Vampire Academy (I'm already hooked :D) Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey congrats on the Vampire Academy novel!This is very popular right now and I haven't even read the first novel to this series...really need to to that soon:)
    Here is my Mailbox

    And don't forget to check out my giveaway, ending on Nov 30th and open internationally, here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you're enjoying Vampire Academy. I have this on my bookshelf too, well just the first book. I'm holiding out for those gorgeous red covers to get a full set.

    Are you in Manchester too? It's good to 'meet' such a local blogger :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving vampire academy at the moment- hope the last book turns out OK for poor rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to read Last Sacrifice! This series is soo amazing!! Greatbooks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Having only read a couple of Vampire Academy series it is amazing but I want really badly to read the very last one, nice you scored a review copy and are now addicted to Mead's books! Happy reading Iffath!

    My Books this week


    jackie >_<

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bliss is meant to be very good! It's been on my radar for a few years, and then in the same week as I got offered it for review I had just snagged a copy from Bookmooch. lol!

    Hope you enjoy! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG'ing with you for your win!

    You see good things happen to fairies all the time. :)

    http://aisleb.tumblr.com/post/1633596756/in-my-mailbox-mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so excited for you !!! I can't wait to read Last Sacrifice and so well done at getting anARC of it. Happy reading this week :) Here's my mailbox this week

    ReplyDelete
  12. YOU ARE SO LUCKY TO HAVE LAST SACRIFICE!!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE, LIKE ME, WOULD KILL TO HAVE THAT BOOK RIGHT NOW??!!!

    Glad that you're enjoying the series, though. Can't wait to read your review of LS.

    Happy Reading,
    Zakiya - My IMM this week

    Dont miss my new meme!

    ReplyDelete

Show your love for this post. G'waaaaaaaan you know you want to.

Next Post Previous Post Home