Sunday, November 07, 2010

In My Mailbox #35

 
In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie :)

For review
-Vampire Academy: Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead (Puffin)
-The Long Weekend by Savita Kalhan (Signed from Savita!)
-Vamped by Lucienne Diver (Signed from Lucienne!)


Bought
-Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick *got signed*

Gifted/Won
-Tales of Terror from The Tunnel's Mouth by Chris Priestly (Both from Jenny!)
-Kiss Me Deadly by Various Authors *got signed*
-Mercy by Rebecca Lim (Yay Aly!)
-Wings by Aprilynne Pike (Swapit.co.uk)
-Swag from Lucienne Diver


This week I met Becca Fitzpatrick, sort-of-met Alexis Jordan, and got a pair of fangs in the post. LOL :D
Wow, I really don't know how I'm going to catch up with my TBR. By the way, I took all the pics of my signed books off because it was beginning to look a bit crowded!

Update on NaNoWriMo: 0 words. Yeah. 

Full report of The Becca Fitzpatrick event coming soon! Oh and huge thanks to Jenny from Wondrous Reads and Aly from Fantasy4Eva for the awesome books! You girls rock ;)

♥Iffath

13 comments:

  1. Great week this week, The Long Weekend sounds so good, I look forward to hearing what you think. Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Long Weekend looks really good! I'm going to have to find out what thats about! That just might be on my IMM on my weeks to come! Hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy mercy and the other books lovey!! great books!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome books! I can't wait to read Crescendo. I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you enjoy Crescendo! It's a great book XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books! Vamped and The Long Weekend look great, so I'll be looking forward to seeing your reviews for them. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great week! SPIRIT BOUND! LOVE that series SO much! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for Spirit Bound!! As you know, I adore that series lol!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, great books this week. Mercy looks really good - I want to read that one. Hope you love Crescendo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice stash! Crescendo is on my TBR pile this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You hit it mega big! Nice winnings!

    You have to let me know how the Bella / Edward book turns out. I laughed when I saw the title.

    May get that for a friend of mine who's so into Edward ;)

    Small loot over at Aisle B
    http://aisleb.tumblr.com/post/1502566882/in-my-mailbox-mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello fellow blogger! new follower to your page here. Just wanted to drop some *love* and say that you have a wonderful blog here! I'm new to blogging and would love if you could return the favor and follow my page! Happy Blogging!

    pruesbookblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Show your love for this post. G'waaaaaaaan you know you want to.

Next Post Previous Post Home