Sunday, November 21, 2010

Debut Author's Challenge 2011


Debut Author's Challenge 2011.

It's seems like just yesterday I signed up for The Story Siren's 2010's challenge..ahh. Being a new blogger, I've learnt a lot more than I did know this time last year, so I'm hoping to work harder on the Debut Author's Challenge 2011 and actually *read* all of the books on my list!

You can find out everything you need to know about the challenge here.

I have two lists, one of twelve debut novels in the UK, and one with debut novels in the US (fourteen because I can't pick which ones are my most anticipated!).

*updated 20/12/10

UK
1) Entangled by Cat Clarke
2) The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney
3) Across the Universe by Beth Revis
4) Department 19 by Will Hill
5) Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
6) Angel Kiss by Laura Cassidy
7) The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod: Eighth Grade Bites by Heather Brewer
8) A Beautiful Lie by Irfan Master
9) My Sister Lives on the Mantelpiece by Annabel Pitcher
10) Divergent by Veronica Roth
11) Halo by Alexandra Adorentto
12) Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
13) Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
14) The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
15) Low Red Moon by Ivy Devlin
16) Firelight by Sophie Jordan
17) Artichoke Hearts by Sita Brahmachari
18) Forsaken by Jana Oliver
19) Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
20) Blood Red Road by Moira Young

US
1) The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab
2) XVI by Julia Karr
3) Possession by Elana Johnson
4) Bad Taste in Boys by Carrie Harris
5) Like Mandarin by Kirsten Hubbard
6) Choker by Elizabeth Moon
7) Other Words for Love by Lorraine Zago Rosenthal
8) Vesper: A Deviants Novel by Jeff Sampson
9) Clarity by Kim Harrington
10) The Revenant by Sonia Gensler
11) A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford
12) Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
13) Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
14) Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton

Bold = Already own.
Italic = Read

I also have a list of UK debuts *which isn't complete* here.

♥Iffath

7 comments:

  1. thanks so much for joining the challenge! hope you discover some new fabulous authors! happy reading and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books on those lists. I still haven't made my mind up completely which I want on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Angel Kiss made your list! This makes me SO happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing The Near Witch on here! :) Thank you!!

    ~Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woot! I'm thrilled Possession is on your list. I hope you like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Thanks for adding CLARITY! :)

    ReplyDelete

Show your love for this post. G'waaaaaaaan you know you want to.

Next Post Previous Post Home